Do guys find it attractive when girls wear skimpy outfits?

I was at a party the other night and most girls were hardly wearing anything, and were obviously getting a lot of attention.

I was just wondering would guys prefer it if all girls dress like that :S

Or do they see girls like that as only good for one thing

Thanks :D

Most Helpful Guy

• It attractive, but a total turnoff also. A girl who dresses like that is a girl who I would automatically never date. It is such a turn off. Girls like that are only good for one thing. If you want to impress guys never dress like that.

What Guys Said 6

• It's sexually attractive, but emotionally unattractive. What girls don't seem to understand is that when they dress to look hot or sexy, they're presenting themselves to guys like "hey, I don't know anything and I'm not interesting, but you can have sex with me!"

• Honestly, a girl who is hardly wearing anything is usually pleasing to the eye. Obviously if she doesn't have a desirable figure then it won't be attractive. Personally I feel that a girl should rather opt for form fitting or figure flattering outfit because it will always look good without the potential of looking trashy/slutty

• well , it's indeed "attractive" , attraction is semi controlled and semi automatic , so it's just a 'basic instinct' .. wether we see it as something serious or not is'nt part of the automatic attraction.. we decide that later on :)

the thing is also , those girls look like they want the attention , so as a guy you know she will probably like it when you go over and talk to her.

• Pretty much yest to both, I'm afraid.

• Yeah I like it if I'm just looking to hookup

• The more skin you show, the more we think you want sex

What Girls Said 4

• it is attractive to root but not to make a girlfriend.

I know allot of girls like this and then they complain that guys use them and treat them like sh*t... go figure!

• Well, their eyes are definitely DRAWN to those girls and their bare whatever. The frat-boy instinct kicks in for sure. That doesn't mean that they necessarily find those girls attractive...

• It's attractive and no, it doesn't make them think the girls are only good for one thing. I know quite a few chicks who dress like that and they have steady boyfriends. I doubt the guys would stay in 2-3 year relationships with the girls JUST FOR THAT considering most girls in my area are easy.

• of course we do...assets are a great thing, show em if you got them

fashionbyhe.com