What is a beauty in your dictionary?

Guys / Girls what makes a woman or a man beautiful / handsome in your opinion?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

God made us all in his image. We are all beautiful.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Although I throw around the word to mean attractive women, I don't really mean it. True beauty in my opinion is something whose aesthetic affects me on a deep emotional level and touches something inside of me. Nature can be that beautiful. Animals can. Art, architecture, even engineering can. Space definitely can. But not people, even attractive women.

0|1
    0|0
  • as far as beautiful people go - symmetrical, golden ratios, self actualized, a quick forming heartfelt smile, and a personality to match.

3|0
    0|0
  • "True beauty comes from ones heart"

1|0
    1|0
  • A mix of awesome personality + cute face :-D

2|0
    0|0
  • having attractive features with and attractive personality

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Beauty - a positive person

1|2
    0|0
  • Beautiful... On person it could be perfect features and royal personality. On anything else depends on taste. I agree with WeaponZero. About art, nature and everything else he said.

1|0
    0|0
  • to me when they have a beautiful and awsome personality that shines threw with their smile.

0|1
    0|0
  • Symmetrical features, straight, white teeth, healthy skin, hair & nails, healthy body

0|0
    0|0
  • My profile pic

0|0
    1|0
  • Beautiful soul, kind heart, willingness to make change in other people's lives and have their inner beauty shine through their looks and compliments it :)

1|0
    0|0