What do girls mean by he is hot?

i don't know if I'm hot or not. can girls tell me wot make them say a boy is hot ? I just wanna compare my self to your answers. it will help me built my self confidence

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that he is highly desirable sexually speaking. Pretty much what a guy means.

• i don't understand.. physically, how should he look like

• that is subjective. Girls like a fit and trim body. The height can vary based on personal taste the same general skin, eyes and hair.Sharply dressed in general. Meaning update not too preppy of hoodsie

What Girls Said 4

• it differs from girl to girl. a guy I think is hot might not be hot to my best friend or to my sister, but he might be hot to some other random girl. really we all have different preferences. just like you and your buddies I'm sure have different preferences in girls.

• If that's you in the picture ... you're hot.

At least in my view.

But it's a really subjective thing, one person's hot is another person's average.

• Mate YOU are hot. :D

• he is built/attractive/i want to f*** him

What Guys Said 2

• And people say there's no such thing as a dumb question. lol

What did you assume it meant, honestly?

• i find you hot ;)

im a girl by the way lol