Do highlights seem weird?

I want to know if a single bright red highlight would be something that makes guys not like me. I know that last year a boy that I really liked was going to ask me out, but I got a streak and he thought that it was weird. Now, I don't particularly care if I don't get a streak if guys think that it's weird, but I want to get one if it doesn't matter. Please answer truthfully, and please don't say that any guy worth having won't care, because it's not like I care if I don't get it. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm thinking this attracation might be more gal-interesting if looking for same taste friends.

You might troll for guys w/similar tastes but certainly you will be turning heads ... the other way in most cases.

Once you hook a guy might be the time to try it?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't find it the least BIT attractive. A woman's natural hair color is SO much more appealing...besides that...it's one of those things that, at our age, we should have out grown. By the way, it's nice to see someone in my general age range on this thing. Be natural Hon.

• If he wouldn't ask you out because of a red streak he is shallow and you are better off without him. the red streak was you trying to look like an individule and not the rest of the crowd and he was worried what people would say about him because he was dating you

• I don't think a single red highlight would make them love you or hate you.

• Don't think that would really matter. Could there be another reason you didn't get asked out.

What Girls Said 0