Should I go back to blond hair?

Hi! I recently dyed my hair dark brown. I like it, but now I'm wondering if I should go back to blond hair. (I would upload a picture, But I find myself ugly, and I don't want to have everyone telling me what I already know) Anyways, My hair was medium blond, with some natural dark blond highlights in it, it's almost like Jennifer Aniston's color. (Google her if you don't know her) But then I dyed it brown, because I was tired of being blond, and was looking for a change. I liked it, but I'm starting to want to go back to blond. So I'm considering letting my hair grow back to the natural color. Do you think I should try it, or no? <3 Thanks for your help!(:

• Yes, Try it and go back to blonde!
  • No, you should leave it at brown, and just play it safe!
I asked this question because I just wanted your opinion. Not on how it looks, but if I should wait and go blond, or stay brunette. I didn't ask it to see which one I look better with :P

Most Helpful Girl

• can't really help you without a picture.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I tend to prefer blonds so without a picture I have to say yes.

• In response to your update I don't really know what you're asking. An opinion on whether or not to wait and have your hair blond again or keep it brunette has to be based on something. Usually it's based on which one looks better or which one you prefer. You seem to like both. So what other reasons would you have for dying or not dying your hair?

• choose the one you like best

• you should stay normal hair color.

What Girls Said 2

• It's really up to you...With no pic we cannot tell you what looks better so this is really a pointless poll.

• Picturee. I don't think anyone can be below a five, so