Can a guy think a girl is hot/beautiful regards of race?

I'm asking this because sometimes I hear things like it doesn't matter the girl race if she's hot. Is that true? I mean if a girl is pretty it is considered pretty by every race of guy.

Just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• I certainly think so.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes what you are saying is absolutely true. Most people who don't think that way are often not as cultured or exposed to other races. Many also get passed down racist beliefs from their parents.

• of course

• It really depends on the guy, some won't care, and some prefer specific races of women.

• Sometimes, I hear white guys say the only black women they would only do is pretty much the models/artists like Beyonce, Rihana, Tyra Banks & etc.

• Opinions vary. I'm not a racist when I say this, but I do prefer going for girls of my 'race' and origin (White British), though I do quite like some girls that aren't.

What Girls Said 1

• If she is very beautiful I am sure guys will think so no matter what race she is. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because a girl is pretty to some does not mean everybody will think she is pretty. Different people have different preferences, this goes to not only race but the overall look.