What is something you instantly like regarding guys/girls?

For me, I love when guys smell good, have neat hand writing, and those who can sing, dance, play an instrument, etc. So basically weird things you like about the opposite. I have more but those are all I could think of right now, might add some later :-D

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• First and foremost I like guys who can take the initiative

I like it when guys aren't afraid of colors that aren't brown, grey, black, blue, or green.

I like guys who can be cute, playful, and funny

I like when guys aren't afraid to be sensitive or do things that may be considered slightly feminine sometimes

I also like guys who can sing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I love to see girls smile and laugh!

0|0
    0|0
  • The sex.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• i like it when guys look sleepy, have f***ed up handwriting, smell like fresh laundry as opposed to cologne, are funny/sarcastic, and understand my harry potter references.

0|2
    0|0
    • Lmao @ "smell like fresh laundry as opposed to cologne".

• :D it's a powerful smell! I almost followed a guy into the wrong train because he smelled so good :p

• when he's really good at something, like something he had to practice to get good at. I admire the dedication it takes to have a skill like that most people don't have

0|0
    0|0
  • guys with strong forearms, makes me think about how amazing they would feel wrapped around me...and I love it when guys can play electric guitar or piano.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I find out they are well-educated it turns me on more. Because I like smart, and well-educated men.

When they know how to flirt well.

0|0
    0|0