Guys, are you super uncomfortable in skinny jeans?

Like, so uncomfortable that you'd rather not wear them? I think guys look really hot in tight pants. But they've got to be kind of confining, don't they? Or does that really bother you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I once wore a size five in womens. I wore them at a Halloween party along with a cute top. I got wasted and had a blast.

What Guys Said 17

• Very uncomfortable, I can't stand them. Straight and boot cut are my pairs of choice. I do own one pair of skinny jeans... There's just not enough room in certain places...

• Yeah, I wondered... well, just know that your skinnies don't go unappreciated. ;)

• That's why I don't wear them. I only wear jeans that are comfortable. In my opinion it's not worth sacrificing comfort for style.

• I can't wear skinny jeans, I don't like how they felt on me, my legs felt constricted, yet my mom still thinks I'm like my brother and bought me skinnies for my birthday, immediately exchanged them. I'll stick with loose-fit Wranglers.

• It all depends on what the predominant fashion is at the time. In current time, I would feel gay wearing skinny jeans.

• Have you worn them in the past?

• Haha. You are right. I often consider it a major blessing to have lived the 80s as a teenager and an adult. Just look at the music from the 80s?

• I can appreciate that, for sure. Sonic Youth, the Smiths, the Breeders... love them. Even older bands like Rush and Sex Pistols... good stuff.

• I tried on a pair a few months ago. I thought they made me look like a gay 6'2" dude. It took me forever to even get my size 13 feet through them, then they hurt my nuts once I finally got them on.

Might be o.k. for a gay dude without nuts and a small d***.

• I've never worn them but I'm sure it would suffocate your penis or testicles.

• Let's just say I can't even get my foot inside skinny jeans.

• My legs are too big for them and it would be painful for my junk.

• Don't wear them, I actually like blood flowing to the rest of my body not just the top half

• they bother me a lot, the junk is bunched up and I've been working on my vertical so they pinch of my legs.

• Yeah... any man with an average to large sized penis would never be able to wear those...

• I do not wear them, but they do look uncomfortable.

• I myself wear skinny jeans so normally , and I don't see it uncomfortable but I see it makes me not fat or anything =p , it just fits me .. and I don't wear anything uncomfortable anyways ..

• OH NO! skinny jeans! why would a heterosexual guy put himself in such a shameful situation?

• My penis! :(

• ...As in, he's terrified at the very idea of it, or is already thoroughly abused via suffocation?

• I don't wear them and never will. The closest thing I can think of that would be comparable to skinny jeans is trying on a pair of pants that don't fit or an old pair of jeans that have shrunk down and they are way uncomfortable and squeeze my balls lol. I could never ever wear them.

• Hmm. Well, I guess my tastes make me a sadist, then...

• That's good to know since I observe so many women wearing 10x tighter pants than I would ever imagine wearing myself lol. Seriously though don't you ever worry your pants will split when you bend over? I work at a place where guys build metal frames and machines and even though our pants are kinda baggy somebody still rips their pants at least every other month.

• Most of my pants are made of stretchy fabric; otherwise I would never be able to get them on. And most of them are torn up anyway, so another rip wouldn't make much of a difference. =D But I'm not building metal frames or anything, so guess I don't have to worry about it.

• I don't wear them... I imagine they would be very uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 5

• Love guys wearing tight pants - shows their assets so well. But there is a right place to wear them, like a club.

• I think guys in tight jeans look hot, too, but my boyfriend refuses to wear them because he says they're not comfortable.

• i hate guys who wear skinny jeans.. I find it such a turn off.

• I like guys jeans to fit. Not too tight or not too loose, but slightly more closer to tight than loose if that makes sense.

I don't care if it's uncomfortable for guys. It's still attractive,

• Lol, a woman of good taste. =)

• Okay let me take that back...

It also depends on the guy's body type. Slim to average size guys only. Fat and muscular guys...stay away.

Also guys with a flat or gigantic butt can stay away from skinny jeans too.

• I think it looks kinda feminine..