Leggings with a shirt?

guys do you find this attractive when a girl wears leggins with a shirt that doesn't cover her butt. there's this girl in my class that does that and you can see her celulite through the leggings. I think its a cute look and I love to wear it but I wanna know from a guys perspective.

Most Helpful Guy

• The general rule is that if her ass looks great naked, this will be a really hot look. If it looks bad (cellulite) then not so much.

What Guys Said 6

• My wife wears this around the house.

Yeah, it works for me.

• I would say that's fine.

• Leggings are so hot on fit girls.

• I personally don't like that look, unless you are a twig.

• i am 5 foot 7 and skinny I have a runners body. does that make it better?

• yes, much. Everytime I see a girl wearing that, they are usually really really fat!

• I think it looks totally trashy. It can be cute when worn with a skirt/dress or shorts but never with just a shirt.

• I think it's classy and sexy. I love this look. My wife often wears leggings as pants in public places. She's beautiful and got a nice-shaped bum, so she can proudly wear leggings as pants with short tops. And I allow her to do that. (We live in Russia).

What Girls Said 3

• I don't understand why girls wear leggings as pants. They're not pants, they're slightly thicker tights. Yoga pants are very comparable to leggings, just as comfortable, give you the same look, and are actually pants.

Yoga pants > leggings forever and forever

And for the record, my boyfriend agrees. We've had this discussion before.

• I was think that lol. "I don't understand why girls wear leggings as pants. They're not pants"

• Leggings aren't pants and shouldn't be worn as them. I couldn't agree more

• a lot of guys find yoga pants and leggings hot. you've definitely gotta have the body for it in order to be hot, though.

• I personally think it's a dumb trend.