What would you think of a girl who had this tattoo?

Just curious as to what impression it would give..

link

To everyone, I'm not planning on getting it, I don't have any tattoos. I was just googling and saw it, and thought it was cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the tatt...there is nothing wrong with it but it's interesting to see the types of comments it provoked. I don't think that it is trashy, I like it...maybe I'm trashy then. The way that I see it, it is fun and cute. I doubt that if anyone had this tatt, that anyone would see it immediately because people wear clothing. I don't think its the tattoo itself that is provoking the controversy, I think it's people's views regarding them in general. Based off of just a picture, maybe some of these guys would think of a "one night stand"...but if someone met the girl and she was attractive, well dressed, and well spoken...and as things progressed, I doubt you would judge anyone on just that alone. Or be so closed minded. I work with "cons"...and this isn't a "con" tatt. I have met officers who are sleeved, some of their tatts could remind me of what "cons" have. However, it isn't fair to judge anyone by it...unless of course it's an obvious sign of gang activity or something. Just my view.

What Guys Said 11

• As far as I know you could be an amazing person who yearns for stability and a partner who understands her.

As far as impressions go... When I was single if I saw that I'd be in for a one night stand, I wouldn't count on anything long term though. That seems a little too wild for future material.

As far as a male first impression goes, you see a gun near a womans thigh and you consider shooting your load.

It's kinda like you saying "hmm these nuts taste salty in my mouth". It's begging for a bad joke.

Just sayin... :P

• I'd think she was straight-up psychotic and liable to eat small children and cats. This is the sign of a seriously unstable mind!

• this is what I thought when I saw it. HOT.

now let me juidge you like all the other guys, wait who the f*** iam I or any of them to juidge you. nobody I think tattos are a way to express our inner selfs and the sign of rebaling aginst stupid judgementl cowrds, I LOVE IT

• I don't like it.

• Sexy and trashy.

• noooo lol that was f***ing trashy lol. I know two girls with two tatoos like that...yeah man these girls ain't having good lasting marriages if you know what I mean.

• Sorry neroo. not to my liking. I'm more into girlie type tattoos myself. That seem too... I don't know how else to say it, but butch haha. Kinda thing I'd imagine an ex-con/lesbian to have.

My 2 cents

• Haha nah I wouldn't get it. I just saw it and thought it was hot as lol I don't have any tats currently, not sure if I will get any. Guess I'm just browsing :P

• Oh OK cool. Personally I'd think a butterfly or some type of flower might look good one you. Maybe a bit cliche though. :-P

• I would think that its a nice tattoo and probably nothing more .

• Take away the gun and it's way better. It's hot though.

• i don't like tattoos on girls. it makes them more manly/less classy.

• What would you think of a girl who had this tattoo?

Trashy whore who doesn't deserve my attention

What Girls Said 14

• I'd think that's the kind of girl who likes to think she's hardcore.

But really is just a bit pretentious and try hard.

• I think its hot. Of course people are going to have different opinions based on this, no one is the same.

• umm I usually hate gun tattoos but that one's kindof cute.

• i would think that's hilarious and what tyoe of drug was she on to get that lol ...

• I really like that tattoo actually though I do hate gun tattoos that one is nice

• Gross

• I would think she has a gun drawn on her thigh

• O I like that tattoo! :O screw the haters there gay!

• My friend has two gun tats, they really suit her personality. If you're a little prissy princess girl and have that tattoo, it's gonna look stupid.

• it looks like sh*t. she's gonna look like a dumb ass when she turns 80 and she's got some wrinkly tatted garter and gun on her thigh.

• It's interesting since not many people have a tattoo like that. If you were to see her at a club, you would probably think that she's great for fooling around with. However, just because she has this tattoo, it doesn't necessary define what type of person she is. She maybe just like you and me, or maybe the opposite. You can't judge a person by how they look or what they choose to do with their body. So to tell you the truth, I wouldn't know what to think until I have personally interacted with her.

• cute, but kinda kitschy.

• she's hard core

• religious people won't like you. You'd be changing gods creation. I would find it interesting myself, and I would want the opportunity to stare at it for a long time and have a good look. That's what I'm like, if someone has a tattoo, that I can glimpse without getting a good look, I am constantly distracted by its presence and I want to know what someone would want to mark their body with. Then I would smile and say cool and promptly forget it exists without further judgment.