Girls, what do you have to say about my looks?

Picture:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• you have nice tan skin, and a nice face. you could be reeeally hot with just a few changes because you've got what it takes naturally. here's my advice: step 1 lose the facial hair. it will do you wonders. step 2: get your eyebrows waxed a little bit. girls love big strong eyebrows like that, but only when theyre groomed nicely. just a little off the top and in between the eyes, not super waxed girly or anything. step 3: get a haircut that is more hot and stylish. try the one Chase crawford has. its sooo hot and will make you look unbelievable. you have no idea how much hair determines hotness haha. the layers on that haircut and the way it frames the way is just unbelievable- try it! step 4: get a little more stylish. look at popular young adult stores like american eagle for clothes that will make you look cool. Trust me, do these steps and you will look AMAZING. girls will go crazy 4 u. you are naturally very good looking, you just need to clean up a bit and look a little more cool. also, I don't see your teeth or body, but white teeth are very important (try crest whitestrips if theyre not- they work great!) and have a fit body if you reeally want to impress. and use a mild cologne and always smell good. girls love that- its really important to us. if you have all this plus confidence you will be every girl's dream guy! really! couldn't get better!

What Girls Said 10

• Just a little change in your looks wouldn't do any harm - just wonders.

Shave - everyday :) Try to find good hairdresser who can help you with advice on

your hair style, go through magazines and find hair style that is good for your face type

and looks stylish to give you more charm. And clothes - no need to buy expensive stuff

to look good, just the one that makes you feel attractive and confident, can just watch people

on the streets and study their style - it can be so interesting, maybe you can figure something

amazing for yourself, don't hate shopping, show at least little interest and also ask for advice -

your friends maybe, or better - girls advice.

• Why are you asking? It would be nice to know the reason, 'cos if you're just hitting on girls here, I don't think that anyone would answer.

• He is not hitting on girls. I think he is feeling insecure about his looks.

• I think that's what he wants to hear. opinion s of people that don't know him friends are not going to tell you the truth! He doesn't have to give you a reason he is just simply asking, if you don't like the question just don't answer it then. I agree with what curious girl said follow her advice and you'll look hot :)

• Yeap. I won't answer, but just because I don't support this. 'cos I think people won't really answer here truthfully either. Some do! But not all of them..

• I think you would look better low cut.

With a eyebrow waxing and better clothes.

But you are not ugly! ur decent.

• Erm, nice lips! Lose the facial hair though. And change up your hairstyle a lil.

• I would say you're pretty cute

• Average...Shave, eye brow wax, and then cut the hair into layers...then I would consider you hot

• i don't personally like facial hair, but your cute :) x

• well...

sleek hair,

clear skin,

full lips (probably a good kisser then),

intense eyes,

lose the facial hair, throw out that shirt your wearing, and get rid of the centre parting in your hair and you'd be pretty good.

Also the pic looks a little serious.

• you have very nice skin and thick hair which is a very good thing.

try going to a hairstylist and see what they can do with it to improve the way is compliments your face shape and body shape.

your eye brows should be cleaned up a little bit, not too much tho because then it can look a little gay and that's NEVER a good thing if your straight.

and shave everyday (atleast until you have enough facial hair to fill in the right areas instead of the pre teen peach fuzz look) clean shaven is usually the better way to go anyways.

who cares that much about clothes. as long as their neat and you have the confident to work it you'll be good to go.

good luck!

• cutie;)

What Guys Said 3

• im not gay or anything but I don't think you look bad at all. just keep ur facial hair and hair like that.

i hope dis helps

• Two words come to mind, Rico Suave.

• if I were to see you

walking at my school

id think: that kid is

probably a fag

no offense

• I was thinking the same.

• Kind of true, but its nothing that CANT be fixed. Just learn how to groom yourself(shave... peach fuzz=bad) same thing with nails, and taking a shower every day or 2 days at most(for me anyway) and lastly, find a haircut that suits you. If you can take care of those basics and still looking to improve your image and boost your confidence/self-esteem (god knows everyone wants to improve a little) then you should learn fashion tips(like GQ magazine) and dress nicely.

• Read my mind