Are nose studs on girls unattractive or trashy?

Hey! Okay so I think I might get tiny nose stud. I don't know if you know what this means, but a 1.5 mm diamond nose stud. So, about the smallest they make. Are they unattractive, trashy? I'm 15, by the way. With blond hair, medium/fair skin, and green eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the person. If they are trashy, then it's trashy. If they aren't trashy, then it's not trashy. But looking at your profile picture (I think it's you), it would actually look really good on you! :)

What Guys Said 11

• Unattractive? or Trashy? Can't they be attractive, or just normal? :P

Generally, I'm not a fan of artifacts (tattoos, piercings, excessive make-up, etc..), but I don't mind them at all. After all it's your body and you are free to do anything you want with it. Those people who characterize or prejudge you based on what you wear or look like are just imbeciles, and ignoring/avoiding them will grant you a happier life.

Good luck. :)

• I think the better question is why do you want one?

• Trashy is kind of harsh. It's just unattractive.

• Most guys, from what I have heard, either hate them or are indifferent. It will turn off a lot more guys than it turns on. But if you want to, it's your body.

• They're fine. I don't mind them.

• They are a pretty big turnoff for me, but they aren't a deal breaker.

• I wouldn't really like it but I would be able to look past it pretty easily. It's not that big of a deal, if you want one go for it.

• Nah. I'm neutral on those.

• I'm damned if I know what the attraction is...O:O

• The problem is when you're deepthroating a guy it presses against his pelvis and it's a little uncomfortable.

• Kinda trashy.

What Girls Said 5

• I have a nose stud!

Actually, guys (and girls) I know have always liked my piercing. When I took it out they were like "Why'd you do that?!?!" but I had to for Marching band competition.

If it helps, I'm a brunette, brown/tan/bronze skin and brown eyes.

I think they look fine!

Of course I'm biased since I had mine redone lol Mine is a little ball...stud thing

• I think some people can pull them off more so than others.

• Yeah sorry,they are. But that's just my humble opinion.

• I've one,i don't know why so many people see it as trashy? my mom was againts it because she finds it trashy but I like it so much that is why I got 1 and many people told me it looks good on me,so I don't care about what other people think,i just <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 it,nothing is wrong with it.

• I don't think they are super trashy but I don't think they are professional or classy.