Are Uggs and Crocs the biggest abomination in footwear ever?

I never understood how these things became so popular. Crocs I don't know what the person was hiking who decided to invent plastic shoes with holes in them. The only people who I can see wearing Crocs is doctors. And Uggs are just as disgusting. I could tolerate them, from someone living in a cold enthronement if they did not tuck their pants into them. Who thinks a law should be passed baring them form being worn in public.

Those shoes with the indivdual toes are probably even worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would rather run around barefoot than wear either of those.

What Girls Said 7

• Never got the appeal of Crocs. Besides looking kind of stupid, they're not even comfortable.

As for Uggs... I don't really get everyone's hatred for them. They're just boots. I got a pair for Christmas a couple of years ago, but I just use them as slippers in the house. My feet are ALWAYS cold, so I'll take anything that'll warm up my feet, regardless of how they look, haha

• The hatred of Uggs is they are so ugly. So many girls wear them, and they are so unfeminine. It looks like somethign a Viking would wear. fF you use them as slippers around the house though that is fine

• But some of those Crocs flats look cute...but yes, the conventional ones are just...bluegh...

link

• I never wore those. I hate the name "Uggs" because of how it sounds...plain ugly. I think some boots are just plain and nothing special but I hear they're extremely comfortable. I actually tried one on and it was very warm and soft.

I never wore crocs. I don't understand them either, lol. I saw a little girl wearing them and thought about how ugly crocs were but she looked too cute in them! Haha, I wouldn't wear it. I just though its purpose was to walk like under water on hard ground without the rocks stabbing you.

• Yes.

• Lol saw guy came to work with those individual toed shoes, thought he was wearing socks.

• crocs are hideous

uggs are comfortable and great

• Uggs aren't the prettiest but they are comfortable. And the Classics are big and puffy but some of the other styles are a lot slicker and not as puffy looking. And they are worn for warmth.

Crocs..I don't get as much. I think they are ugly.

• That comfort can not be worth the uglyness. I cold never wear Uggs becuase I'm a guy, but If I was a girl, and could wear them, I would never wear something that ugly for comfort.

• Designed for a guy? For what a gay guy? No straight guy would wear Uggs. I thought Uggs on a girl was worse, on a guy I would could not imagine the horror. I serisouly doubt Uggs were made for men.

• 1. I'm straight and have a pair of Ugg boots, and have only been complimented about them. 2. As for the whole not made for men... link ... explain that.

What Guys Said 3

• Crocs? Yes...

Uggs can actually look good.

• Well Crocs can conservatively defined as foot rape or image mutilation. Uggs on the other hand are freaking awesome. And tucking pants into them is really useful when walking in snow. The toe shoes are great for exercise, but not for elsewhere.

• Yep, Crocs are pretty douchey but some girls can make Uggs look good.