What can I do to improve my appearance?

I know that I look repulsive & I would like to improve the way I look. Would you please advice ? I am thinking of going for treatment for my hair loss but I think treating hair loss alone is not sufficient.

What can I do about blackheads and black spots on my face ?

Also, Why do some girls tell me that I am handsome even though I am not ?

This is how I look.

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are being a little harsh on yourself. We all have different hairlines...it's a matter of finding a style that works for you! Your haircut looks good but if you want something that could flatter you more, then ask a stylist! Your skin tone looks fine too...Im 32 years old, I still get blemishes! Sometimes, a little sun helps to clear it up...moisturizer/toner for oily skin...don't over dry it. But really, you are far too worried. I think a little confidence will take you a long way!

• If I look average, then why don't girls hint that they are interested in me ? :-/ I have never dated and never had a girlfriend. I am from India. Through body language (ignoring me & looking away)I can make out that they are not interested in me.

Confidence will come into me only when I meet a girl who likes/loves me which has not happened so far. In India we have arranged marriage. A vast number of girls dislike me and reject my proposals. :-/ We even have horroscope matching & ...

• ...and bull like that. :-/

As far as confidence is concerned, I was very confident when I came into this new city with a hope that at least one girl will like me. :-/ Little did I know that women behave the same (ignoring me) across the globe.

What Girls Said 2

• You look like a normal guy. Finding someone takes more than just looks, unless you are movie star handsome. You aren't movie star handsome (and neither am I, or 99% of people on the planet) Maybe there is something else that you need to spend time developing for greater success.

• You're fine.

• ...and bull like that. :-/

What Guys Said 1

• Lol dude you're fine, I can't see any spots on your face but if it really bothers you, see a dermatologist. Do whatever it is you think will make you feel confident about yourself again.