Are these the essential lip gloss colors or do I need more?

i usually hate lip gloss because it's sticky and gross but I found an awesome brand I'm hooked on.

so far I have a nude, a plum, a berry, a peach, a light pink, and dark pink, and a red. all the colors are subtle but still noticeable.

that's enough, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds like a good collection. Some colors that I have that I would recommend would be a raspberry (lighter and more pink than the berry), or fuchsia (if you're bold enough). I just love how fuchsia can make a boring makeup day just pop! Can I ask what awesome brand you're hooked on? I'm a lip gloss lover :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds like you have all the basic lip gloss colors, at least to me they are. Some girls like to have more frost in their lip gloss (glitter). But I find them to look too fake. And plus they make my lips look too big since I already have large lips.

• Hun, as long as you like ONE of them, it enough. You don't need to throw a bunch of money on fifty different lip gloss colors so that you have one for each shirt in your closet. As long as your comfortable with how you look, you're set.

• There's no such thing as enough when it comes to lip gloss! By the way, what's that brand you've found?

• yes, it is enough but of you want more there is no harm in it.

• that's more than enough