I got my monroe done

lots of people say I look really good with it. Guys do you have any adversions to them?

oh its a piercing sorta like a beauty mark above the lip.

Most Helpful Guy

• While I've never dated anyone with a monroe, I certainly find it very cute. And, on the right girl, very sexy as well.

I can't speak for most guys, but I think a lot of them will think its cute.

What Guys Said 5

• I definitely don't think the monroe is very cute. I think the reason it looked good on marilyn monroe was because it was a natural beauty mark and even though it seemed weird, she was so graceful and poised that she never acted like it was a flaw. That confidence was what made it seem attractive. Putting one there voluntarily doesn't fit any of those same reasons, so I think it just looks unusual.

As for general facial piercings on girls, though, I think nose and eyebrow look great.

• No, don't like it. And I'm pretty sure only girls refer to them as "beauty marks" BTW cause guys mostly just see them as moles lol.

• i haven't really found any attraction to girls with the monroe pierce or any other "beauty mark" mainly because most the girls I have known to do them really look better with out it. I'm one of those guys who thinks girls look fine without makeup and look best without tattoos or piercings.

but then again that's my opinion. I don't know what you look like with it or without it so you may be just as beautiful with it as you are without it.

• I don't find them attractive. I don't like any facial piercings to be honest. It's just my preference though. But the way I look at it, if a girl is attractive, why stick a bunch of metal in her face?

• adversions? yeah, sorry, as much as I try I just can't find any type of piercing attractive

What Girls Said 1

• i have a beauty mark above my lip.=]

i like to c people with piercings becasue they are not blessed with having the real one.

as long as its a little stud its ok.