How do you feel about women who don't paint their nails and toes?

I personally as a woman feel pity for women who don't paint at least their toes... I mean to me it's cute and definitely a better look. You don't have to pick a dramatic color even a nude/beige color would do. I think women with NO nail polish on look like they don't put enugh effort in their looks and especially toes look so nasty without nail polish on... YOU can label me superficial or shallow or whatever I'm just saying it doesn't look right... How do yall feel about it?

I ask this question to both guys and girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to paint my nails and toes and stopped. I don't do it any more but I do agree its cuter and a better look. I need to stop being lazy lol

• thanks.. I think if you will wear a open toe shoe you should have nice feet. But women don't keep their feet pedicured in the winter time and I think this is kind of not so attractive about a woman.

What Guys Said 12

• I care more about what the average airspeed of an unladen swollow (European or african) is than I

Do about whether or not a woman paints her nails.

• As long as they keep their nails trim I think it's fine without polish. If your gonna dress up I'd say you should paint them but not bother with the feet if they aren't showing. I like a girl who has better things to do than look pretty all the time. I especially think chipped nail polish looks worse than none at all.

• Women paint their nails for other women. Just like women buy shoes for other women. Men really don't notice those things.

• I couldn't tell you what color my house is. I would notice if she was wearing a matching bra and underwear though. Most of our conversations and what we did together. She looks best right out of the shower and doesn't need to get all dolled up. I give her plenty of compliments on her natural beauty. :)

• I like that lol

• Don't really care. At least you won't have chipped nail polish. I can stand when girls leave that on.

• I agree.. chipped nail polish is the worst.

• Because some women are too lazy to get a pedicure and leave it on since they can't keep up.

• lol It can't be that tough to use nail polish remover. Oh well. I kind of thought of it like leaving something smeared on your face.

• My wife rarely does.

And TOES? That seems so trivial. Especially when you're wearing socks anyhow.

• I love it. I admire women who do. Some women have naturally good looking nails on both fingers and toes so it may be easier for them to get away without nail color but in most cases, they need to take care. And I particularly like it when the color is dark enough to show. Those very subtle colors don't look as good.

• I like women who DON'T do it better than those who do . I don't like colored nails and I think it's a thing for teens actually ...

• I tend to notice but, I can careless really.

• I agree with you 100%. Nice polish is a big turn on for me. Sometimes I just fell in love with random girls because of their pretty nails and toes. I generally like darker colors.. .like very dark plum or brown... like OPIs' "L/Park after dark". :)

• I think it's better if they don't, tbh. If they really want, whatever, but imo less make up, paint, whatever fake stuff the better.

• Good for you, I personally never cared for it.

• I don't really care, it might look good sometimes. but its not that big of a deal

What Girls Said 7

• I guess you pity me then because I don't do my nails that often.

That's a superficial thing...its like who cares? Its just a little paint on a nail.

• I agree, I rarely enjoy wasting my time on something that I really don't care about and guys don't notice.

• I rarely waste time painting my nails. No one is going to be looking at my fingernails (especially not guys). As long as my nails are cut nicely and filed down, painting them just seems like extra time and wasted effort for something that will inevitably only be noticed by me.

If I want to look good, I put effort into my hair, make-up and clothes. Nail polish is just... meh.

• I agree about the toes. I never expose my toes without polish on it just looks weird to me. But hands are whatever. Sometimes I wear polish on my hands and sometimes I don't

• I just started painting my nails every week, but before I never did. I don't really do my hair for school and I only wear mascara. I like painting my nails because it makes me feel feminine, but only takes 15 minutes a week. I just do it because it's fun to look at my hands and see some color! I don't care if other people paint their nails. Also, pedicures are expensive! I think it would be a waste to spend so much on something so trivial.

• Most guys don't even notice when a girls' nails are painted or not. All that matters is that your hands/fingernails are clean...

I paint my nails whenever I feel like it. And during the winter months, I never paint my toes because who the f*** is going to even see them?

• I don't give a f***. Women look fine with or without nail polish. Actually a couple guys I know told me they didn't like nail polish. Women don't need to wear nail polish, or make up to look good or be beautiful. lol This question must be a joke.

• I usually don't paint my nails because I have too little time in the day to waste my precious time with it. If men or women in this case would like to think less of me for not painting my nails then they can because that doesn't phase me. Do women look better with their nails painted yeah I can agree with that. Other then that it's totally superficial not you but the whole what women and men should wear and accessorize with. What next women that don't wear fake eyelashes don't care how they look? the whole thing is silly to me.