Girls , what clothes do you like best on a guy ?

as the title says , what clothing do you like best , or do you think is hottest

A) V neck : link

B) normal but cut out deeper : link

C) Just the normal (tight) t-shirt : link

D) a buttoned down shirt : link

• V necks
  • Normal , cut out deep T-shirt
  • Normal T-shirt
  • Buttoned down shirt

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no preference-- besides my distaste for the "hippie" look.

Every person has a different style, and they all compliment what they wear, in some form or another. If you are a rocker: rock that hair and band t-shirts-- otherwise avoid it. If you are a stereotypical Southern-boy: tuck that shirt in, fasten a belt-buckle, and pull those boots on-- otherwise, do not.

If your appearance does not reflect your personality, you risk being labeled as a poser.

More than personal tastes comes into play when deciding on what clothing you like a person to sport.

What Girls Said 28

• Depends...if you are thin...or slim or whatever (in good shape or decent) then, A or B.

I think A would be sexy on a guy who has some chest hair especially...YUM haha

But, the normal t-shirt looks fine too, as long as it fits right and isn't too big. I don't care for the buttoned down t-shirt...a bit old fashioned for me...UNLESS it is the modern style..with modern colors and designs...I do not know haha

• E- none of the above...I'm pretty simple in my own style, jeans and a tank top kind of girl. I like clothes that are comfortable, don't cost a fortune, and can be worn to a party outside, a bar, dinner etc. I'm not into a fussy style, I can be ready to go to pretty much any event in 45min so I like a guy who's just as simple. If he can throw on jeans and a (NOT tight) t-shirt and be ready to go that's good with me. Basically, if a guy takes longer to get ready than me, it's a bit of a turn-off. And, being a country girl, I'll just say that there's something about a cowboy hat that makes a guy hotter- can't explain it, it's just true.

• I love a guy in a nice button down shirt with an under shirt and some nice fitting jeans with various accessories that go with his style. I like business-casual with a flair on a guy.

• Just too add. I hate A. I like tight V necks on myself lol...so no. I don't want to share clothes with a guy unless he's a guy friend.

• Chain if he wears them, earring if he wears them, watch etc. etc. Man accessories...

• Oh, that says "unless he's a guy friend" I meant gay. I wish you could edit these.

• I like button down shirts :)

• Button down always looks nice- but if you're just feelin casual, the normal (C) option is good too.

• v necks

• While I like all A, C, and D there's one thing that any guy can where with any of the above and it looks good. I love when guys were khaki's wether shorts or pants I love it especially curdorys. That's just my opinion if you where khakis with just a simple long sleeve shirt any color it looks so good.

• C is the safe way to go, that looks good on everyone. But the guys that can pull off V necks are the hottest.

• I like plaid shirts and *fitted* (not skin tight) jeans on guys.

• Button downs or a tshirt. blue jeans boots a button down and a cowboy hat or ball cap. I'm in love!

• All of them are fine, but when I see a guy in a nice button down shirt it makes me think that he is trying to impress which I like:) they look really nice on guys too...

• I like C and D equally...

• D. C's ok

• I picked C. Normal

• Very few can pull off the v neck for me. But a good button down (or flannel) wins every time.

• i like A,C ,D

• Button down or v-neck. Hands down.

• i hate wifebeaters but other than that, you're all good

• D ...dress to impress that bitch ;)

• with the button down, rolled up sleeves are a must. sososososososo sexy.

• Definately C and D. I vote D, I love guys in button downs. V necks on guys are not appealing to me lol.

• C and D...just the right heterosexual man kinda look... :)

• D. Though I prefer it not tucked in, but with the sleeves still rolled up.

• I chose button down shirts. Theyre hot and classy... V-necks are a close second.

• hahahah I'll probably get shot for this, but I really love the guys that pull off V-necks..

• Only some guys can pull off the v neck, and the buttoned down shirt. Therefore I chose C. The normal t-shirt fits practically for every guy. :)

• Only the rare guy can make a v-neck look really good. B looks feminine. C is fine for casual, but not gonna impress anyone. ESPECIALLY graphic tees. D = so sexy! Just don't wear your pants too high if you tuck it in.

• nothing beats a buttoned down shirt

What Guys Said 1

• Hmmm.

Apparently my sense of style coincides with most women's interests.

*Makes a mental note to start wearing V-necks from now on*

• Why do you want to dress away from what women want? Are you gay? And if so, just because women like it, doesn't mean gay men DON'T like it.

• Because I find most women to bring nothing but heartache, pain, and annoyance.