What are your recommendation on men's cologne?

I'm looking for a new cologne, something for the fall/winter weather so it can't be too light. It has to stand up in cold weather and it needs to be masculine.

Are there any fragrances you would recommend? Anything that fits what I'm looking for that has made you take notice like "Good God he smells good!"

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love HUGO BOSS! I have a guy friend who wears this all the time and it's funny how we hear girls go "He smells really good!" when we walk down the hallway. I also have a friend (girl) who couldn't stop smelling him at a party. lol. She was literally attached to his hip all night. He had to give her the sample so she would stop making an excuse to be next to him all the time.

• Nice! That's the reaction I'm looking for:)

• Hahaha. They all smell really good. But I am not exactly sure which one he has.

What Girls Said 8

• Acqua Di Gio.

I notice it every time I smell someone who's wearing it walk by. It's intoxicating, and I've never known any female who didn't like it.

• Polo- Double Black! is the best ever! :D

• Davidoff's ColdWater, an oldie but a goodie. Also, Armani Code. When I smell these on a guy, it just does things to me. I can't get him out of my head.

• I agree on the Issey Miyake...and not only because I was named after him(hehe). His is definitely in my top three for male scents.

• Issey Miyake.

It's honestly the only male cologne I could pick out from a crowd, cos it smells AMAZING. I've honestly never smelled any male scent that can beat it.

• Ralph Lauren or Burberry smells great on a guy.

• I have Burberry and it's great, lots of complements. Looking for another, similar, more day to day.

• Pleasures by este lauder, it is amazing.

• Aqua Di Gio. It was always one of my favorites.

My man wears Old Spice, and it smells pretty good on him.

What Guys Said 2

• If your looking for a designer fragrance ($100 and under) you should go with something woody, one of my favorite woody designer fragrance is Fahrenheit by Dior. If you looking for a nice niche fragrance ($150 and up) you could go with Green Irish Tweed or Che Bond by Bond no9 (both are quite similar but have slightly different dry downs.

• blu de chanel

so many girls loved it when I wore

I mean they weren't my type of girls but they were still girls lol