Girls is 6'3 too tall for you?

ladies would you consider a guy who's 63 too be a little too tall? I mean I work out a lot so I'm toned and I'm not lanky but I feel like sometimes girls think I'm too tall and we'd be awkward together... girls would you date a guy 6'3? the girl I like is prob 5'3 so I would TOWER over herr

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely date someone that height, and I'm just under 5'4. Height doesn't really matter to me a whole lot, as long as I'm not like way taller than he is, lol. Actually, I like a guy who is only 5'6, and I like a guy who is well over 6 ft. but that's beside the point, lol. 6'3" is not to tall for me.

What Girls Said 16

• Nah, I'm 5'7", so it wouldn't feel too drastic to me. I'm used to being around tall people anyway, it wouldn't bother me. =]

• Nope, I'm 5'3" and wouldn't have a problem with a guy being that tall.

• I'm about 5'3 and my boyfriend is probably 6'2.

It's not an issue.

• I love tall guys. Every guy on my dad's side of the family, even the girls really, are tall and that's usually who I see the most other than my mom's sister, who like her, is on the short side. Now my boyfriend is an inch shorter than that and I love it, because it feels protective. Like while I don't mind protecting my boyfriend, I'd have a sad urge to constantly protect a guy if he was shorter and rarely feel protected.

• I'm 4 foot 9 and I'd date any guy as long as he's attractive but not waaay out of my league X-D

• No such thing as too tall!

• My boyfriend is 6'3 and I wish he was a bit shorter but its not that big of an issue.

• Nah, I love tall guys. I'm 5'2" and my boyfriend is 6'2" so it's the same difference as you. :)

• well I'm 5'3" and I love dating taller guys. The guy I am with right now is actually 6'3" and I feel perfectly fine with it.

• NEVER haha. I like guys with that height, 6'3 is rare to find here.

• No! 6'3 is perfect for a guy. I'm 5'3.

• most definitely I would and have the height was never a issue with me

• nah, I'm pretty tall too...so I like taller guys. In fact, I've had two boyfriends that were 6'4" and my current is 6'5". I don't like guys that are shorter than 5'3" usually.

• Nopeee, not a problem. I dated a boy who was 6'2" and it was never an issue. (:

• a bit taller than I would like, but still better than being shorter than I would like

• I dated a guy who was 6'7 and I'm 5'6. It was hard to kiss, but not a deal breaker.

What Guys Said 5

• Height isn't an issue unless you are average in height or short.

Ask if you were 5'5'' or 5''9'' and you'd have plenty of girls who have an issue with it. But being 6'3'' does not even warrant such a question. Of course you're gonna get nothing but positive feedback. All they see is a tall guy who is masculine. Nothing else seems to matter.

• I wouldn't say you're too tall. You're probably the ideal height in most cases.

• Being tall is never a problem, in dating anyways.

• I'm 6'3" it seem to work...

• I am 6'6"