Ladies is 5'7 too short for you?

would you be attracted to or consider dating a guy who is 5'7?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would prefer taller, I mean I am 5'6. But if the person had a great personality then why not?

What Girls Said 21

• Ladies is 5'7 too short for you? Yes

I may be attracted to his face but not his body.

I wouldn't consider dating a guy who is not at least average height aka 5'10''

• 5'7 would be fine with me. I currently like a guy who is 5'6, and I like a guy who is over 6 ft. Height does not particularly matter to me, as long as I'm not way taller than he is, which is unlikely since I'm not quite 5'4. lol.

• you like 2 guys at the same time?

• i have a crush on them both. but I like one more than the other. I'm not dating them both or anything.

• I never udnerstand these questions, I see plenty of cute girls who are about 5'4 and under, you have nothing to be worried about...I'm 4'9 BTW so yeah your heights fine for me...I've been with guys even shorter than you in fact xxxx

• all the short girls want tall guys

• Thats not true, I have a friend whos 5'0 and she's been with guys around your height, and I just stated myself, I have been with, and woud be with-someone of your height, also!

• Just look at the answer above you

• It wouldn't bother me as long as it wouldn't bother you, lol, because we'd be the same height in this case. Height isn't that important when I really like someone.

• Height is absolutely no deal-breaker for me, I would like to say.

Of course, I would prefer someone slightly taller than myself-- and considering how short I am, that is not a difficult request to fulfill.

• I don't consider that to be short :P ... at all haha

• Nope, that's cool with me.

• Your height is fine with me. I've never been that into super tall guys. (I'm 5'3" by the way)

• more than likely unless he has very good redeeming qualities to make up for it

• Nope, it's perfect. I'm 5'0.

• Yeah,sorry. I'm nearly six foot,so it would look a bit awkward.

• Nope

• im 5'2 so it's cool with me

• If I liked you, then I'd like YOU...not just your height...So, no, not "too short". I'm just 5'3" .

• i'm 5'7" myself. as long as you're not shorter its perfectly fine!

• its too short for me. I'm 5'7 myself and I like guys to be at least 6'2 or taller. every girl likes different things and I'm sure you will find a girl who likes your height

• im 5'6 I think short guys are cutiepies

• why? most girls hate short guys and think we can't protect them

• but you're not giving me a reason..

• omg I just did

• I'm 5'6" so I don't really know if I'd be comfortable dating someone that short. I guess I'd have to see if the attraction was there. A number means nothing to me, but if I was attracted to you overall, height wouldn't factor that high.

• I have. I'm 5'6 and I've dated guys who were 5'7-5'8. When I turn a guy down who is short, it may not be BECAUSE he is short though. Too many short guys jump to conclusions and become bitter and hateful. (Known several).

• Yes because that is my height.

• i'm 5'6 so you're fine

What Guys Said 7

• I completely understand your question.

Guys can't seem to be "too tall" but it's common for a guy to not be "tall enough". Just go for shorter girls, and if they have a problem with it, kick them to the curb(preferably when it's raining). Your ego will be bruised but you'll be stronger for it.

• it hurts man why even bother doing anything when you'll never be as good just because of something you had 0 control over and can't do anything about

• It's harsh. Most of the shorter guys I've played ball with at the gym play like there is no tomorrow. They are like age 25+. They never gave me a damn thing, because they were never give a damn thing their entire lives because of their height. Just play hard.

• While I am 100% sure your better off being really tall then really short, I did run into a few girls that thought I was too tall. Meanwhile I have noticed that the shorter guys that look like they honestly don't give a flying f*** about their height get quite a bit of attention.

• LOL. I wonder what prompted this? Anyway, your options won't be as varied as that 6'3 guy below, but it's not a death sentence. Plenty of girls would date a guy that height.

• that sucks man why can't I have some girls just because of something I never chose to have?

• thanks for making me feel worse a**hole

• Sorry, I probably could have said that in a better way: You're short. There's nothing you can do to change it, so adapt. Instead of poisoning yourself focusing your energies on the negative, focus your energies on what I said above.

• Oh man. You're a freakin' GIANT, you know that?

Stop complaining. You are NOT short. I am jealous.

DAMN jealous. If only I could be as tall as you.

Try being 5'1" for a day.

• but you are married

• girls disagree with you

• Damn. Sorry to hear that. In my mind you're a giant.

• I'm 5'6. And, well, THE CUP RUNNETH OVER, EY.

• only for the girls your height or taller, but sadly most of the attractive girls are taller than 5'9

• The only thing my female friends used to complain about was when hugging or dancing... they didn't like the shorter guy's face in their breasts..i would date virtually any height female.

• it is for a majority of girls it seems from GaG