Is this style of shirt okay?

I tend to wear v neck t shirts alot. Long sleeve in winter, short sleeves any other time. link like this only my boobs are much bigger than the models- they're D cups. You can see a little bit of cleavage, but not too much.

Do you think this style of shirt is ugly or what?

• I like it
  • Just ok
  • UGLY

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey! :)

I know exactly where you're coming from since I have D cups too (creepy first sentence much lol).

I have a few shirts like that myself so needless to say, I don't think that shirt is ugly; I think it's casual, comfortable, and flattering for girls whether they have A cups or E cups. Overall, it's just a classic that you can never go wrong with. The whole "t-shirt and jeans" kind of gal that people always mention, well, that's her shirt! haha.

And if you want to dress up on a different day, then dress up on a different day with a more fancy shirt or sweater. Or, you could also just accessorize a bit more and look just as good! (Think like a nice necklace, or maybe some funky dangly earrings, etc. Or even a comfy fitted cardigan over top of the v-neck t-shirt.)

Either way, it's a nice style :)

What Guys Said 7

• Guys are going to draw some conlcusions about a girl flaunting their large boobs. They may not call it ugly, but it sure isn't attractive in the way you'd like, anyway.

• what do you mean? I said you can see only a tiny bit of cleavage, like just a hint because I can't help it. Would that still be considered slutty?

• See more cleavage is always pleasing.

• Its shapeless on that model. Hopefully yours fit you better.

• yes because my boobs are a lot bigger and mine are tighter

• V necks can look good. Tight can look good ... hell I'm a guy, I like tight. But 'fitted' can look good too. I think the one in that pic is just the wrong size for that model.

• I'd have to see a picture to be sure, but it sounds fine.

• i can think of 5,318,008 reasons why you should wear it

• get it

• looks like a shirt to me

What Girls Said 5

• What ? $5 T's ? Sign me up!(;

Anyway, they look fine. A little cleavage never hurt anyone.

• I Like it :)

your boobs will look great in it aha

• I think it's fine! Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable, that's my philosophy!

• It's okay since it's not a deep V

I have big boobs and I find that scoop neck, crew neck, look better because the roundness of the neckline complement the curves and it looks a lot more classy. I also think turtle necks have the same effect. Vneck, boatneck, and off the shoulder are more flattering for girls with smaller chests, especially a deep v-neck or plunging neckline.

• Really? I've found that V-necks look better with big boobs

• I have the same shirt from forever as well (in multiple colors). lol. I love v necks, but I don't have the bust you have to fill them out :(

I have to wear a scarf around my neck to hide the "flatness." You should be grateful for what you have. Cause I know I would kill for a rack like that!