Is it weird for a teenager to dress in Blazers and listen to Opera?

Haha, I was just curious, because even at my STEM school full of nerds, I still manage to... slide to the side.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly nothing any one does before they're 20 can be classified as weird because you're a teenager and that's what teenagers do, be weird and test out personalities and personas and when they turn twenty that's just what their personality is so it can't be weird.

What Girls Said 7

• No, says the owner of many blazers and lover of Montserrat Caballe.

• it isn't weird, lol

• nope not at all, lol besides who doesn't want to wear a blazer at some point be it opera or to tennis <-- fun day lol

• It's different, but I actually like that. It's classier.

• Not at all my friend, everyone has their tastes. Lol I'm actually wearing a blazer right now :) .No joke.

• LOL. no, it isn't weird. I love listening to opera too.

• Yeah, I only started listening recently, but I love the stuff.

• hahahahhaa

miss roller coaster gives her hearty approval of 'red devil' :p

• no... It's normal...

What Guys Said 1

• It probably has more to do with your style of clothing than your the style of the music you listen to. When people are teens, very few are rocking blazers to high school. Where I live business men rarely wear jackets. They might slide it on for a corporate presentation or something like that. I've listen to classical music and opera since I was a kid, along with many other musics. I never felt out of place. I just had a broader taste in music.