Should I get his name tattooed? I really want to.!

So I have a big crush on this guy nd I told him I was going to get his name tattooed I really want to. I don't really care about having it tattooed on me forever.! What do yu guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I recommend getting "Property of 'Big Crush Guy'" tattooed in big block letters across your forehead. Nothing could possibly go wrong!

What Guys Said 8

• DON'T DO IT. seriously, you'll regret it in a months time when you've got a "big crush" on someone else.

• No I don't like tattoos on girls it looks so bad

• i'd be running for the hills

• def do not get someones name tattooed on your body.

• Your going to feel like the biggest idiot when the next guy see's that tattoo.

• Get it on your ass!

• If I were that guy I'd be running. Fast.

I'd also ask for your full name and address. For the restraining order of course.

• i hope you're a troll. if not, you're probably the most pathetic and desperate girl that has ever walked the planet. telling your crush that you're going to get his name tattooed is the most desperate move ever. lol such a shame...

What Girls Said 15

• YES! This is a GREAT idea. You should get it in large font, in a very obvious place. You should get the first, middle, and last names, and then surprise him with it :D

• Haha its probably only a good idea to get somebody's name tattooed on you if you are related to them by blood.

But hey, its your body. Have fun explaining it to the next guy you like though.

• Do it in pen, and just keep redoing it when it fades. That way, if you decide you don't like it anymore, just stop retracing it.

• So, in your lifetime, you'll have how many crushes? By the time you're 80, your body would be a filled notebook.

• Question: "What do yu guys think"

Response: "I think it is stupid, and you are a troll"

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• That would be a smart move. Not. -___-

• NO. If you're gonna get a tattoo, get a cool one that will still be cool after you've dumped Mr. Forever and moved on with your life.

• You shouldn't because you guys aren't together yet maybe he thinks your weird for doing that so advice you not to

• im sure your future husband would love to see that

• are you dumb?

• No!

• Stupid and creepy idea.

• NEVER ...you will regret doing this in the future... believe me don't ever do it in your life ...

• It's completely your choice. But for me, a few years from now, I'd probably regret getting it done-since I'll be crushing on some other guy.

• They see me trollin'...