Do I need to wax my eyebrows?

Well, I've got all the stuff in front of me, and its almost ready to go. But I'm having some second doubts. Judging by my picture, should I wax them, or just stick to the occasional tweezing?

Also, I've never waxed before...I'm kinda scared I'll mess up and look like a freak lol
Holy crap ha ha I so thought I messed up...actually, I kinda did a little bit lol. But at least its on the side where my bangs are, so I can just cover it with my hair or use some pencil :P

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah try to keep them tamed. I actually pluck my eyebrows everyday just to ensure they stay tamed. I don't like the super thin or eyebrows that are drawn on

actually thicklicious eyebrows are really popular now

taming your eyebrows will provide you with a more womanly look, I suggest you keep taking care of them

What Guys Said 5

• I think your eyebrows are fine. Unless you have a very noticeable unibrow or have a freaking forest on your face I don't think I've ever even looked at a girl's eyebrows.

If you do, careful to not take too much off. A friend pretty much took off all of her eyebrow hairs and she looked kinda freaky until they grew back in.

• Go for it.

• Girls are funny. You remove your eyebrows just to paint them later

• as long as they aren't larger then mine and there is no uni brow you're good to go

• I've seen much worse, but I think it would give them a better look.

What Girls Said 11

• try threading. I have better luck and experience with that than waxing. I think you should do it though. It will definitely help shape your face a bit differently.

• they need to be waxed, but after that you can stick to plucking for upkeep. BUT, I would suggest making an appointment with a pro because it's really easy to mess up unless you know what you're doing.

• I wouldn't wax them. You can tweeze them into shape, just make sure you only pkuck the hairs from the bottom. Waxing doesn't allow for as much control and precision as tweezing.

• waxing isn't so great I recomend you get them threaded...how ever you spell it. it makes them look nicer

• If you know how to do it yourself; I'd wax them and then keep them up by tweezing every so often.

Personally it would give them more of a defined shape, but it's up to you love.

• I wouldn't have done it, but at least it can grow back haha.

• dont do it your own. go to a beauty salon so you won't mess it all up...

• Girl don't wax your own eyebrows! It costs like 10 bucks to get them done somewhere. Much better than messing them up.

• The shape of your eyebrows are pretty good looking right now. However, I notice that the arch is not perfect; there are tiny pieces of hair left. I think waxing them will give you a better defined arch. It does hurt if you have never waxed them before, however, after sometime you will get used to it. Good luck :)

• Your eyebrows already look really nice...

• Go for it. It will give a nicer shape to your brows.