Meeting a guy from the internet?

Me and this guy have been talking for a couple years and he lives not even an hour away and we are probably going to meet in the next few days. The thing is I have gained a lot of weight since the pictures he's seen of me. In the pictures he's seen of me I was probably in the 130s or 40s maybe 50s and I'm 5'2. Now I'm 180 pounds and I'm scared he's not going to like me. He said he doesn't care if I've gained weight but I'm still worried. We have gone on webcam twice at the weight I'm at but I still am worried. What should I do? Thank you.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe work out a little .

• This is in like 3 days.

• oh ... so don't worry and just be confident . Don't wear tight clothes..if you are a bit overweight .

Just take care of your hair and face . Most guys notice that firstly . Have a smile and hope for the best.

• Ok thank you. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Take your chance if he likes you he'll accept you for you are and your physical look too.