Guys, what clothes do you prefer a girl in?

For example, t-shirts, jeans, mini skirts etc

Include shoes :D

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason I absolutely LOVE the combination of a skirt / dress with boots [except uggs; that's a miss]. It's so delicious-looking. :)

I REALLY am into the primped-up girly-girl look. I am a rarity on this site, since the majority of guys seems to like tomboys on this site lol.

A girl that is into primping her hair, wearing makeup (as long as it looks natural), into doing her nails, into dressing cute all the time...

...i am the perfect guy for this type of girl, because I appreciate and love the end result. :)

What Guys Said 9

• I prefer a girl dress simply in a red hat and duct tape.

• Oh come on! Lighten up! The duct tape is optional.

• Well, of course it depends on the occasion, but all in all, you can't beat a leather miniskirt for plain old truth telling.

• depends on the type of guy, but for me I really like baggy-looking shirts and not-too-short short (not leggings, though), and converse shoes, NO HIGH HEELS.

• As long as you don't dress like a 2 $ whore or a barbie, it's fine with me!

Oh yeah, and not to nerdy :P

• Whatever you're comfortable in.

• I mean it doesn't matter really, just aslong as puts in some effort to look nice for me :D

• T-shirt, jeans or shorts, casual shoes like converse.

• Nothing if possible. Maybe yoga pants and a baggy shirt cuddling on the couch. Something soft so I'd put away the lacey stuff.

• whatever you like, I don't really have any preference

• Cmon dude...do you SERIOUSLY not have a preference?

• not really, most of my friends kinda don't care a whole lot either, girls look good regardless of what they wear.

What Girls Said 0