Are two quotation tattoos too much?

I am definitely getting the phrase "when you made my people smile, you made me smile" From the poem "A Clown's Prayer."

However I also came across a Shakespeare quote "Hell is Empty and all the devils are here." and I love this quote, and to me it says that the real danger is not Hell, but it is here on earth and that the real evil is here, not in Hell.

Is it too much to have two quotes?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. It just depends on placement and font.

I have two quote tats. One is a latin expression, one is a HC Andersen quote. I wanna get another, too :) lol

What Guys Said 2

• Just relax and have this senciled on a T shirt instead.

• Lol not good enough

• Lol, I'm not doing it for guys, doin it for myself. Haha, I jjust don't want to start looking like a notebook with all these notes all over it haha.

• I love reqading women. Chinese women wear text all the time.

• I think one tattoo is too much. Girls look really bad with them.

• I like tattoos. This question isn't about whether girls look good with them. Plus any man who doesn't like my tattoos isn't my type anyways.

• I guess I would say get what you want then I mean if they are good quotes with meaning there is no max

What Girls Said 2

• I have two quotes. One is an Oscar Wilde one and the other is from my favorite Blink song :) I like the Shakespeare one best.

• I think it depends on the meaning and symbolism of them. If they mean something really special then that is a legit reason to have both of them :)