Is it gross to have dark underarms?

Is it gross to have dark underarms

rate on a scale of 1-10

1 being not gross

10 being gross

Most Helpful Guy

• 1

We are talking about hair, right? :)

• no dark skin under your arms that does not match the rest of your body

• What? That's actually possible? :)

I guess I'm going to have to go with Dre and start examining underarms now :)

What Guys Said 5

• its not going to matter in the slightest is it, as long as your clean and shaven, being dark is just another way of being unique surely, I say a 1. x

• It doesn't matter at all so I guess that classifies as a 1

• 1.

• Yes, I'm really going to examine your under arms.

• its atrocious

What Girls Said 3

• 1. Not gross at all

I have a friend who was in car accident and has a huge scar running across the middle of her stomach. She asked me the same thing one time, "Is it gross?" I told her what I think may also apply to you, "I think it looks fine, and even if you don't, it's just a part of you. You couldn't help it, and anyone who judges you by it isn't worth your time."

So in your case, I wouldn't let it stress you out. But if it does really bother you then just remember that out of all the parts on a person's body to look at, I think a person's underarms are hardly going to be the first place when it comes to the focus of attention.

• You can reduce darkness if you want.

-wax, don't shave - really important

-whitening deoderants/whitening creams

-frequent scrubbings

After waxing my darkness has reduced significantly - almost completely.

• let me tell you I know quite well it turns dark under arms because if using body sprays and deodrent that contains alcohol ...so just use the ones that are alcohol free and with time and regular waxing this darkness would fade away