Girls, what muscle is the most attractive?

Girls, what muscle on a guy do you find most appealing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess if I could only pick one I'd say upper arm muscles cause that's hot and you see it pretty much all the time so it's nice to look at...but my favorite is probably abs it's just not something you can see on just any guy

What Girls Said 11

• The most attractive muscle to me would have to be his stomach. I like it to be toned and flat better then a full out 6 pack. My next favorite would be arms because it means he most likely pretty strong and I end up feeling safe and protected when he holds me and love the fact he can pick me up(:

• The most attractive muscle on a guy is not even a muscle... it's that thing between his ears that makes him all smarticles! Gotta love a guy with a brain. Otherwise, I would probably have to say arms are more attractive. Not like big bulging gross and overly muscular though. Just some nice definition

• tee hee...his abs...and especially the muscle on his arms. its like hello there sexy thing. I want to be grabbed by you lol :)

• The biceps :)

• if I had to choose? arms. but otherwise I like a generally tomed guy, BUT not overdone. like, I don't need him to look like arnold or something.

• Abs and biceps (;

• abs abs abs abs! you defiantly want some definition in your arms and legs but you needed a 6 pack!

• i like a nicely toned back :)

• upper body, shoulders, back, and biceps.

• My friend said Biceps and abs

• arm muscle. it's sexy.

What Guys Said 3

• oh that's easy, although many girls won't express this but, no woman will find a gut attractive without this muscle, and that's for sure, so the most attractive muscle on a guy is his penis.

• They like the "v" muscle

• I'm betting they'll all say the tongue ;)

• I'm not gonna, that was the first thing I thought of :)