Have you ever refused to give back your one night stands clothes?

So recently I slept with this guy, and it ended up a one night stand. I left my sweatshirt at his place, and as much as I text and call him to give it back to me, he won't. Why would you keep some random girl's clothes? Is it an ego thing? A player thing where they can prove they did it with a certain girl? And has anyone done this before? I just think it's really lame and bizarre.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda odd, maybe he really like it, I wouldn't keep it personally cause I rather not keep something that brings no value to me, once or twice someone left their stuff in my room, but usually I was the first to recognize and give it back.

What Guys Said 3

• Its probably him being stupid :P

• maybe he as a whole ladies collections of "one night stand" lol

• Maybe he thinks you left your sweatshirt at his place on purpose, so you would have an excuse to see him again. If he thinks it is part of a game he might just be refusing to play along.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he just can't be bothered