Ladies, what is your party look?

I'm going to a college party tonight... I'm not sure if I want to do super heavy makeup with a chill outfit OR not so dark makeup with a super sexy dress and some heels.

I feel like doing nighttime makeup AND a hot outfit will look like I'm trying too hard.

So what's your party look? And what do you recommend?

The dress- link

The hair/makeup- link

Most Helpful Guy

• Imo, I like your overall look. The makeup doesn't look too heavy, and the outfit is stylish and sexy w/o revealing too much skin to the point of looking slutty (if you were concerned about that).

I can't see the shoes...but I have NO PROBLEM with a woman wearing heels. They would most likely match your dressy-esque looking outfit perfectly.

The ONLY thing I recommend you also wear...

...is a smile. Don't wanna do all that work to look good, and deter guys by looking mean and bitchy, ok? :)

I like your overall look. Have fun tonite. :)

• I am wearing some black heels. And I will be wearing a smile! It's much easier to be bubbly when you're a bit tipsy. :D

• You're very cute and pretty, Tia, but sometimes in your pics you look straight-up mean. Who knows? Maybe your neutral face just naturally looks kinda mean. It happens lol.

I just wanted to remind you to smile...cauz I rarely see it in your pics. :)

What Guys Said 3

• That dress seems like too much. I've never seen a girl dressed like that at a party.

• Oh well. :)

• At first I read that and I thought you said I looked like sh*t.

And I was like wow :(.

LOL.

• Nah it looks pretty damn good. :D

• !ENCHANTED!

looking hot girl! ;)

• I know you might no want my opinion but I kind of just want a girl who can dress like herself. Nothing crazy or over the top something that says who you are.

What Girls Said 13

• I think you go light on the eyes (maybe just some eyeliner), show stopping lipstick color and a hot dress to go with it. That way you are focusing more on the dress and have the sultry look with kissable lips.

my goto night look is always a dark outfit. A lace top and straight jeans with wavy hair along with flirty eyes (fake lashes) and pouty lip look. I personally don't like revealing too much skin but I'm sure you would rock that dress :)

• Me too actually. (:

I plan on wearing a black tight fitted skirt, black pumps and a plain white shirt.. maybe with a belt at the waist. As for make-up something light, mascara and eyeliner. I usually don't go full out with make-up unless I'm heading to a club.

You could wear a dress with heels, or tight fitting jeans with more of a club-type shirt.

link

link

• I answered this way too late to be on any help. You looked fab, though.

My party look is chill outfit + bolder statement piece + party makeup.

• whenever I go to a party there's 'usually' a theme. I never get dressed up unless that's the theme. last party I went to I wore a skirt, combat boots and a cut up tee. Makeup: I used a dark blush, simple army green cat eye (toned down from my usual dramatic eyeliner) and chapstick. What kind of people are throwing the party? Are they preppy, hip, etc?

I'd do like normal makeup with one heavy element like...easy on the eyeliner and blush, but with a bright lipstick...or easy on the lips and play up your cheeks and eyes... I'd keep your outfit sexy but casual...maybe a cute dress and dress it down with tights and a belt.

• i would recomend you wearing a really nice shirt some jeans and heels. do your hair and go light on the makeup but not so light

• 2|0
  • I am at my last year in college and I have been to a lot of parties ha ha usually I wear jeans and heals/boots with a cute top with natural makeup. guys like girls who are comfortable in their own skin so if you wear too much makeup, guys won't like it. wear your makeup so you def have some on but not over doing it. Just be confident at the party and no one will care what you look like.

• a dress like this link

and this eyemake up would look great on you

link

• That dress is HOT!

I own a LBD similar to it.

• its so simple but still very special and sexy but not slutty

• Definitly not overboard on the makup, wear something that shows off your figure better than caking on the foundation and eyeshadow

• t-shirt and jeans. it all depends on the type of attention you're trying to get.

• I recommend a very tight pants with an extremely hot shirt with high heels (and makeup on).

• Hot outfit as long as it isn't too dressy, and less makeup.

• A hot and sexy dress that is not revealing. Meaning the skirt is not under your chin or your boobs aren't hanging out. Medium to dark makeup is fine. But above all carry yourself in a classy way! Gets them every time..imao