Is there something wrong wearing men's underwear and feeling incredibly sexy in it?

I like boxers (tight ho hips and butt) and briefs as well women's. They're so comfy and at the same time so cute and sexy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with it. I used to love wearing my ex's boxers or boxer briefs to bed, or just to hang out in around the house. Something about that sense of 'ownership' [like you're in their clothes, so their stamp is on you] and the secure feeling of being small in the clothing of the person you care about, is really sexy to me. =P Lmao. But any other time, I much prefer my own underwear. It's prettier and gives me more of a confidence boost, even if no one else is seeing it.

What Guys Said 4

• Nope nothing is wrong at all.

• I don't see anyhting wrong with it. Besides nobody is going to see them anyway.

• Sounds weird to me.

• Oh I suppose I didn't really answer this properly. No it's not wrong.

• So what do your boyfriends think of that?

• He likes it actually. And say that he likes me for my oddity. I hope he doesn't lie. lol

• Lol! That's cool! Plus 5 stars!

What Girls Said 3

• It's not wrong. I don't get why you do, but it's not wrong.

• You can feel sexy in whatever you want to. I used to try on my boyfriend's button downs and I felt really sexy in those.

• Nope not at all