Is there something wrong wearing men's underwear and feeling incredibly sexy in it?

I like boxers (tight ho hips and butt) and briefs as well women's. They're so comfy and at the same time so cute and sexy.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with it. I used to love wearing my ex's boxers or boxer briefs to bed, or just to hang out in around the house. Something about that sense of 'ownership' [like you're in their clothes, so their stamp is on you] and the secure feeling of being small in the clothing of the person you care about, is really sexy to me. =P Lmao. But any other time, I much prefer my own underwear. It's prettier and gives me more of a confidence boost, even if no one else is seeing it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Nope nothing is wrong at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anyhting wrong with it. Besides nobody is going to see them anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds weird to me.

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh I suppose I didn't really answer this properly. No it's not wrong.

• Show All
    • So what do your boyfriends think of that?

• He likes it actually. And say that he likes me for my oddity. I hope he doesn't lie. lol

• Lol! That's cool! Plus 5 stars!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's not wrong. I don't get why you do, but it's not wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can feel sexy in whatever you want to. I used to try on my boyfriend's button downs and I felt really sexy in those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all

0|0
    0|0