Massive stretch marks, advice?

I have stretch marks on my inner thighs like this: link they are fairly recent and still red like that too. Honestly how much of a turn off are they I NEED to know the truth. Also, what can I do to fade them asap. A lot of people have been hitting on me recently, but these are preventing me from any kind of relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• My partner got marks like that on her upper thighs, and stomach post pregnancy.

The color will fade with time, the texture is harder to smooth.

I really don't care much. Do they look great? no. But I mainly care about her overall shape, having unblemished skin is not that important to guys.

Don't get hung up on them.

What Guys Said 3

• Its not that bad nor would I mind personally, they fade away over time with proper ointment to speed up the process.

• So you honestly don't think those are very bad? That isn't my leg, but mine are almost just that bad.

• Not really, I used to be overweight so I understand and yeah its not that bad.

• Stretch marks are natural, I wouldn't be bothered by it really and they fade over time anyway so I don't see the big deal. If they really bother you... you could use "cocoa butter" I heard this was really good at fading it

• They just look painful.

• they don't hurt but aaren't they gross. Would you not like a girl because she had them?

• The red color is what puts me off. I'd look past it if I was really attracted to her tho.

What Girls Said 2

• If they are red you can still be rid of them! Look online for oils and creams and apply them 2-3 times daily. They will diminish in months time but once they are white that means that they are permanent.

• try almond oil by l'occitane (spelling?)