Girls could you date a guy who was shorter than you, and could guys date a girl taller than them?

I am not shot, so this does not affect me, but I have heard some girls say they could not, and wondered if that is true. To me it seems dumb to judge someone on their height. It is something nobody can control. I would not have a problem dating some taller than me.

FYI my heaight is 5,9

Most Helpful Girl

• you're right it doesn't make sense intellectually to not want to date someone merely because of their height...that's why I think it's some kind of biological imperative or some sort of instinctual thing we have with guys wanting to be taller/bigger than the woman they are with or the woman wanting to be smaller/shorter than the man they date. obviously this isn't an across the board thing because you do see couples that break the mold but for the most part I think this is just something we want by instinct for whatever reason because it's not really rational.

What Girls Said 5

• i absolutely could and I have

• Never in a million years.. but then again I'm only 5'3.. meaning 99% of the population are taller than cute little moi! :P

• I have but I felt like everyone was judging us but it doesn't matter to me on what they look like it as long as they have a nice personality to make up for it

• No, and considering that I'm not even 5"2 I don't think that's too unreasonable.

• honestly, I don't think I could date a guy shorter than me.. ha ha but then again it depends on how much shorter, like if its just a couple inches than I guess its not too bad but anything more than that would be weird

What Guys Said 1

• Im attracted to tall girls.