Do you think you are very attractive?

So do you think you are very attractive? And do you get much attention from the opposite gender?

1|0
39|13

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I don't find myself attractive. I'm passable...but not attractive. As for attention from the opposite gender? Yeah. Most of it is probably a joke, though. Like when an attractive, popular guy pretends to hit on an unpopular girl just to get her flustered, because he thinks its funny. Or I get a lot of attention from older men. I'm not talking old, old. I'm talking early to mid 20's...guys I'm either not interested in, or guys that are only interested in me as jail bait. Sometimes I get positive compliments or subtle hints from my best guy friend (who sadly, I think I'm falling for. Which really sucks, because I don't think I'll ever be able to have him, anyway :[ )

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 38

• I have my good days and bad days. Typically I think I'm about... common, everyday, ordinary, regular, standard, usual, unexceptional, or in other words, average, haha

I'm usually pretty comfortable with the way I look, but like I said, some days are better than others.

And no, I never get attention from the opposite gender. Not that I've noticed, anyway. And I'm the type who is always hyper-aware of my surroundings... :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm I personally don't think I'm anything special. I do get a fair share of attention from all kinds of guys, from low life to preppy to jock. But I think that's just because of my body aha. Not to be conceited but my body is f***ing jesus.

1|1
    1|3
  • I don't find myself that attractive but I do get quite a lot of attention from guys I guess.

I think those two things are pretty different, there are a lot of pretty girls who don't get approached as much, and there's average looking girls who get a lot of attention. I think how friendly and happy you look makes a massive difference.

0|0
    0|1
  • Eh, I am what I am.

1|1
    0|2
  • i get a lot of attention from boys and both boys and girls say that I am very attractive but personally I don't really think I'm that good looking, maybe slightly above average? I know that I have quite a good body though...

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a lot of days where I just look at a perfect girl and feel really bad about myself. Especially where I live. Most people, unlike me, have a ton of money and are able to get a ton of work done. In High School. But then I remember that I feel pretty real. I have no work done, don't even do something as simple as tan, and don't really wear much makeup. And that just kind of makes me feel beautiful, just being how God intended me to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I think I'm an attractive person...hmm I think I get enough, not too much not too little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... I'd say I was average. I sometimes get attention from guys but they usually tend to be like 10 years older than me :/

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I do ha ha :) but that's because I worked my ass off to be that way once I entered high school (sweat, tears, saying no to cookies, and mickeyD's) sometimes ill get looks from the same gender. but I only want attention from just one person, the guy I really like so I don't care much about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I am slightly attractive on days when I had enough sleep. On others, I'm just average. There's always girls that are prettier than me.

And yes, I do get some attention from guys. Often older guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't think I'm necessarily "ugly" per say,but every time I visit my family somewhere they always tell me how beautiful and pretty I am and ask if I have a boyfriend or not..or in love lol...

But idk...I mean I do get noticed but its no telling of what guys really think of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fairly average, I get approached enough to know I'm not hideous.

2|1
    0|0
  • Hmm I think I am average. I get attention from guys but it's not like they are falling over each other to get me. I think I'm just in the middle with my appearance which I'm fine with. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • There are good days and bad days...

I think I'm just another cookie in a jar full of cookies lol nothing amazing...xX

Yeah I get attention from guys but mostly ones I'm not that interested in.

^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm beautiful, but I do have my days when I'm hideous. But yes I get attention from enough guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Attractive? Mabey, to certain extent. I do get attention but it's not always from the guys I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find myself ugly, I find myself average. I do have days when I look in the mirror even without makeup and feel confident. there are always prettier women. Stop comparing yourself to them :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not that attractive. I never have seen myself that way.

I get stared at a lot by guys, smiles or truckers honk at me on the highway. I just mind my own business and go about my way.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think I'm just okay, partly because I never get attention from guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm happy enough to go without makeup sometimes. I do get looks, but men my father's age tend to approach me more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do & from both genders

0|0
    0|0
  • in the mornings? no but once I get up get dressed and such then yea I get better looking. and I do get attention from guys. not a lot but enough to make me happy you could say.

1|0
    0|0
  • think I'm average or slightly above average.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my life there are days when I think Iam good looking and days when I see myself as ugly horrible person. I never had too much attention, but I don't worry about it. its not the most important thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I'm average...i do get approached and looks, but I still feel very average lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how I look, nothing I would like to change. I wouldn't say I'm attractive, just average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average. Nothing spectacular. :|

people look at me but it could be of other reasons and not because I'm attractive. "normal" guys never approach me, only like older men, drunk guys...

Very dissappointing :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I am above average I think but I'm not a super model. and I do get attention from guys. But I'm kind of shy and not very outgoing so outgoing girls probably get more attention from guys and are in more relationships than I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some days, if I just look at my facial features in the mirror I feel like I am pretty but other days I can't look past my bad acne and I feel like no one else can either.

And no, I don't get attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 13

• Ew. Ew. Ew. Yuck. I'm gross. Disgusting.

I wish I was attracive but that's now how it turned out.

2|1
    0|0
    • Don't reproduce then lol.

• Bad news: I already did.

Good news: she gets her looks from her mother's side.

• Unfortunately, I am incredibly attractive.

It's a good thing I'm a conceited a**hole or I'd be probably be in an unhealthily romantic relationship.

3|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm at least above average. If I do, I need to pay more attention myself lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, people stopped throwing sharp things at me a few years into puberty, so I know I'm not hideous. I also get a lot of attention from the opposite gender, more than I do from the same sex. It doesn't mean I get the kind of attention I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, to be honest, if I turned heads I'd say yes. Since I turn one every million years it seems, I'd go with an apparent no.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider myself that attractive, I'm slightly above average. I've had about 6 girls try to approach me, but most of them don't count because they where a few grades below me. They probably only approached me cause they thought I was a nice guy.

0|0
    3|1
  • I think I slightly make average.

1|0
    0|2
  • Id say I'm average

1|0
    0|2
  • I don't think I'm very attractive at all. Below average, probably. I haven't been approached very often by women (3 or 4 times at the most), and I've never really spoken to any female friends about how I rank, but I can safely say that I'm no looker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm average but I have confidence :)

1|1
    0|0
  • no and no

0|0
    0|0
  • Above average at best. I lose points for having a slim body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to get way too much attention...

0|0
    0|0