What are good cheekbones?

On TV you always hear women speaking of a handome man having 'good cheekbones'- what on earth does this mean?

What do good cheek bones look like? What do bad ones look like? How do you tell the difference?

I've never been able to figure this out.

1|1
14|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• link < 'good' high cheekbones

link < no cheekbones

4|1
    0|0
  • Basically, they are talking of high, pronounced, "chiseled" cheekbones.

I have no care the size or shape of that feature, personally.

Lorahayes gave two links to photos that are (more or less) what is meant.

High cheekbones have also been proven to subconsciously bring the thought of mistrust in a person. Many of film villains possess said attribute.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I like high cheekbones on a man, the kind that look like they're right under his eye

link

1|0
    1|0
  • I think you might mean jaw? I've never heard a girl go on about a guys cheek bones O.o

2|0
    0|0
  • link his cheekbones are purrrrfect.

2|0
    0|0
  • around the eye socket...the outer edge of your face.. there are your cheekbones.. Nice cheekbones would be pronounced and reflects light in a shape of a "C"

1|0
    0|0
  • link good cheekbones.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have always hated the word "cheekbones." It doesn't make much sense to me,either.

I mean, there have got to be a sh*t ton of better ways to compliment a person.

0|0
    2|0
  • i guess for guys it means slim face where his bones would be showing ...for girls it means the direct opposite ! XD ...lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, usually cheekbones is more of a thing with women's faces and jawlines are more of a thing with mens.

2|0
    0|0
  • if your'e not fat basically. if your face is slim, you'll have cheekbones

0|1
    0|0
  • Victoria justice has amazing cheek bones. Look up her ! It also makes your face look longer/ thinner (:

1|0
    0|0
  • High and pronounced cheek bones.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1