She is wearing heels so she can look into my eyes?

I say there's something different about her, and then we both realize it's height. And she is wearing heels. And she tells me "this time I can look into your eyes."

What do you think of a woman who says she is glad she is wearing heels so she can look into my eyes?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she is shorter than you and now she can really look into your eyes because your the same height now. I always thought that wearing heels made a girls butt look smaller that's why everyone wears them. I can understand if she is shorter than you and wants to be the same height as you so she can look at you directly and look into your eyes but if she is already your height.. then she will just look taller than you which isn't good.. I always like it when the guy is taller than me

What Girls Said 2

• I think she's just pointing of she was taller.. that's nothing more to it.

• mabey she means you have beautiful eyes (:

What Guys Said 1

• Women can really be obsessive about a guy's height. And the way they judge a guy's height is if they can wear heels and still be shorter than the guy. (I have heard this many times from different women) So, judging someone by how tall they are is of course pretty shallow, and it is even worse if she is concerned about what style of shoes she can wear when she is out with you. So I am guessing the whole "look into your eyes" line is just a way for her say she is attracted to tall men without sounding superficial.

Anyway, I would say just be glad you meet her heighth requirement and that she enjoys looking in your eyes.