What to wear to a fall wedding?

Girls, help me out. I have a wedding in a couple weeks and I have no idea what to wear to a fall wedding. All of the weddings I have attended have been in the summer. Could you please post some links to pictures to help me out?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I was unaware a fall wedding called for different dress than summer.

• Hmm, I have asked for a nude wedding but not many women seemed interested. Think of all the costs saved from tux rentals and dresses purchased. I'd probably have it during a very warm day so people wouldn't be chilly.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't wear red, white or black. The color really depends on your skin tone, but here are some ideas, anyways. Also, keep in mind wether it's a daytime or nighttime wedding, because that decrees the level of formality.

Examples for a daytime wedding: link

link

Example for a nighttime wedding: link

link

Hope this helps.

• it's going to be an indoor wedding right?

dresses like these are really pretty:

the first two: link

link

what do you think?

and congrats! when you decide on the dress, I want to see a pic!

• What to wear to a fall wedding?

The little black dress is a girls best secret but one question, what are the main colors of the wedding?

• I really don't know. All I know is that it's going to be somewhat chilly...around 50 degrees (F) that day so I'm kinda wanting something that'll keep me warm.

• Thanks! :-)

• No problem.