Is it possible for a girl to look good without makeup?

girls and guys! is it possible for a girl to look good without makeup? everyone can look good with make up on, but ... you know. better is to be naturally pretty. so what do you think about it? any advice how to improve natural look without all of these f.cking colors?

Most Helpful Guy

• as a guy I like natural look. because I don't look at girl for sex. she may look hot with make up but it is meaningless. you can't carry make up every time. when people see you without make up they shouldn't be surprised. so yes I am with you. make up doesn't make girl beautifull natural beauty is real beauty.

how to improve natural beauty? before improving natural beauty you must take care for what you are because skin is not a mirror which you can clean every time. you must take care whatever you are using to improve. sometimes lotions or cream can't match with your skin and it may occur big skin prob.

use of cream or other thing which is made up from natural thing like leaf or skin of tree can effect more without any side effects. so try it and good luck!

What Guys Said 11

• If you are naturally beautiful, then absolutely. I know a girl I went to school with who was so beautiful, she did not wear makeup. I was friends with her, and she told me that she did not wear makeup because she did not like the feeling of having her skin covered in stuff.

• honestly I hate makeup because it hides a person's true beauty. And you can always tell when you find the right guy because he will hate you wearing makeup because he will love you for the way you look without it and he will think you are the beautifulest person he has ever seen. Makeup is crap because it makes a lot of people think that they need it and that thier face/body(and whatever) isn't good enough without it. and it truly does bug me how much society emphasizes on it. but that's just how I feel about it. ever one is beautiful in thier own way and we just gotta come to accept who we are and what we look like :-)

• Yes, it is very possible. Actually, many girls look great with little or no make up at all.

• It's entirely possible. If you must, though, wear as little as possible.

• Yes! There's no prettier girl than a girl who looks pretty without make-up.

• I agree, but I wonder how to look good without it?

• many girls do that and they still don't look good.

• The rest is just what nature gave you.

• Some girls look better without makeup!

• Of course it's possible

• I believe most all girls look better without makeup because makeup hides the real person. Some do need makeup though :-\

• I like girls better when they don't have their make-up piled on.

• Absolutely.

• Personally I think a girl is sexiest when she's got no makeup on and her hair is all frizzy- like when she just got up in the morning. Looks wild and untamed. Oh yeah.

What Girls Said 11

• a pretty girl will look good with or without makeup

but an ugly girl will still look ugly with makeup

makeup really doesn't make that more a difference. it just adds to what you already have and if you don't have much to begin with, then there's not much you can do. make up isn't a miracle

• It is possible, but rare to be gorgeous without make-up. Most girls are average without make-up, even if they have a lovely facial structure. Little imperfections can really get in the way. I would suggest keeping your skin healthy by exfoliating and moisturizing, and remember that what you eat can really effect the state of your skin.

• Yeah...a lot of my friends look fantastic without makeup, and I'm like uber jealous because without it, I look like some random freak of nature from a science fiction novel.

• I think I look alright without make-up, a lot of girls do but are just too used to make-up that they feel ugly going out without it now.:/

• I think it's possible. Drink lots of water, eat plenty of veggies and fruits, use moisturizer, make sure your stache / unibrow is tweezed, get a good haircut for your face shape and you don't need makeup.

• Yes, it's possible. My sister looks fantastic without makeup.

• Its possible If you have a pretty face...

Main thing is take care of your skin, so drink lots of water and go to a dermotologist and use all you can to make your skin perfect...

Eyebrows always in shape...

Hair always looking glossy, same thing as the skin using the right products...

So that's about it...

And for the eyes curvex and no mascara If you are no make Up at all, I just can't live without mascara...

• lol yeah, it's possible.

• Yes! Everyone agrees that a girl friend of mine looks plenty much better without make-up!

• You can look okay with makeup but everybody, from the most beautiful girl to an extremely ugly girl, looks better with makeup on..given that it's done right, and isn't too heavy or anything like that.

I think that no makeup, or very minimal makeup, looks passable in person, but pretty bad in photos.

I always wear a little makeup, but the rest of me depends on how I feel without makeup.

If I'm not tired (when I'm tired my eyes look shadowy and not as nice), my eyebrows are well-groomed and shaped, my skin is pretty clear, and my hair is down and ironed straight (gives a more polished look to balance out the no makeup), and I am wearing a nice outfit, I can look decent with no makeup. Or if I have all this and I'm wearing my glasses, which takes the focus away from the bare look.

However, I always feel better with makeup on. I do it pretty natural and most people don't think I wear much makeup, some say they can't even tell I'm wearing, but I always do, because I have dark circles under my eyes so not wearing concealer makes me feel a bit self conscious, and then of course you at least need mascara too, and mascara looks so much better with a bit of eyeliner and yeah yeah that's how it all begins. But I usually just wear concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and fill in my brows a bit. They're not tweezed out but enhancing them with a pencil frames the entire face, and makes makeup less necessary IMO.

• Only if she's already pretty. A pretty girl is going to be pretty with or without makeup.

An ugly girl, like me, is going to be ugly with or without makeup but makeup does help me a bit.