What do you girls think of a guy wearing a white belt?

if you go to my profile and click the link its the first picture

I got it on sale for for like $7 I've seen guys wearing these but now that I think about it, did I just buy a girls belt?

the pic is the flickr link

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I can't see this belt that you speak of now because you took all of your pictures down but It probably isn't as girlie as you think if you initially thought it was cool looking since you are a guy.

I've seen this question for 5 days straight almost every time I answer a question so finally I was like what the hell lol. :)

What Girls Said 10

• Can't see any image, says you don't have any. But I assume it is okay. However, the guys who tend to wear white belts are kind of douchebags in my opinion, the ones I've seen. But having it combined nicely, I don't see why it is not a good buy.

• Well the belt is cool,you just have to accesorize right like with dark jeans,xd its not a girls belt but the guys I seen with this type of belts have there shirts tucked in,dark jeans and a long sleeved shirt,I like the belt I think its cute :)

• *creepy voice* yeeeeees link

• That you're a beginner at martial arts haha. :P

It depends what you wear with it. I personally don't like a white belt on guys but if you like it, then wear it!

• Uh... Personally, I don't like that belt. It'd have to be comined really nicely.

• It actually looks kinda beige in the picture. I like beige but I don't think I would like white.

• doesn't bother me.

• iIdon't really care what kind of belt my boyfriend wear. But it might be a boy belt because I have seen guys with white belts that look like girls belts but they got it out the boy section.

Hoped it help!:D

• No picture appears in your profile. Anyways, KILL ME! No please don't put it on again!

• i don't like it to be honest. white just seems off

What Guys Said 2

• Dude white belt doesn't matter. it depends with which you have worn it.like with dark black jeans and light blue shirt it looks hot and good too!

so try it

• Your belt color has to match with your shoes and your shoes have to match with your socks.