Any girls on here ever changed your hair color?

I'm dying mine brunette in a couple days! (I've always been blonde). my question is what can I expect? I'm very nervous!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dyed my hair several times. Some times I love it and sometimes I don't. I recently dyed my hair from a light brown to a dark brown and it turned out too dark, but I got it lightened and I love the color now. Sometimes you love it, sometimes you'll hate it. The only thing is, it is very hard to lighten hair after dying it darker.

Are you planning on doing it yourself or going to a salon to get it dyed?

• going to the salon. do you know what the process will be like? I have very highlighted blond hair right now so I'm guessing they will rinse that out then dye the brown color I want over my natural?

• When I go, generally they'll show me different hair colors, then I'll choose what color I want, they wash my hair, give me a trim if I need one, and then get started coloring. Since your hair is blond they may dye it more than once if it's a big color change so they make sure it's not streaky.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't let your roots grow out for the love of God. It's hideous.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah I've Been thinking about dying my hair brown. If you do, just take good care of your roots. If you don't they look all trashy and greasy. :/

• Yes, I dyed my hair black a few times. You just have to keep on top of your roots, and hopefully pick a color your eyebrows will look good with.

• I'm sure you look great the way you are :) No, I prefer natural looks.

• it'll look great esp a darker color for winter

i've always been happy with my colors

• im a little pale though so I'm worried! should I start using a little self tanner?

• no. pale skin and dark hair is an awesome combination. it'll look great on you