Should I buy the Gucci belt? Girls!!

link

Like tht?

Most Helpful Girl

• That price is ridiculous, but such disproportionately priced items is expected from Gucci haha. Anyways, $335 is pretty high but I'm not gonna lie, that is definitely one nice belt. I'd notice it. So, ignoring the rational side of my brain, if you have the money to drop without feeling guilty then I say go for it.

And besides, look at it this way, if you're willing to create a question on a site and put in the effort of attaching a link to the actual belt and reading other people's opinions, etc. ... then I think its safe to say you want it pretty bad lol. ;)

What Girls Said 21

• a fabric belt with no design other then stripes and a brand name for $335?! no way, but if you got cash coming outta your ass and that's your style, go for it. I don't notice things like belts, nice butts I do.hehehe

• I'd rather you spend that money on me!

• It's very niiiiice. I like that. Looks preppy, if that's your style, totally go for it.

• honestly? no I find it completely ugly and I have better things to sped 335$ on. but ya that's my opinion

• ok, seriously?

$335?

I can think of much better ways to spend that money instead of that belt...

• I think the most I've ever spent on a belt was $7.

• eww gross, sorry for being rude but for that PRICE, its a useless belt. Go with something less expensive and that looks much better.

• $335 for a strap of cheap-looking fabric? You could spend only $20 on the same one at a different store and donate the rest to charity (I know, guilt trip, haha).

I doubt you'll get supportive answers, but hey, do what you want.

• 335$? hell.to.the.no.

• I don't really like it, personally.

• I love it. I have a thing for Gucci, though.

• meh

• sure

• that for $335? I don't suggest so, no.

• Gucci Gucci Louis Louis fendi fendi Prada! Basic bitches wear that sh*t so don't you even bother!

• If you have money to burn, sure. It's a nice belt. =)

• No

• 335$ for a belt?! No girls will look at your belt with detail and care that it's gucci.

• No no no noo.

• I like it; if your willing to spend that much on it, go for it.

• Nah. I know it's Gucci, but it looks cheap. You can get something that would look better for a lot less.

What Guys Said 7

• way too expensive. invest your money elsewhere

• If you got the money to blow like that then do it. I mean someone has to buy them or else they wouldn't make them would day. It is just a sign of affluence.

• really nice preference dude, but it's way overpriced

• buy it.

• 335 dollars for a belt? Are you sh*tting me?

• Decent.

• gucci workers laugh at retards. buy the belt and let them have fun...