If a girl had a bit of a lazy eye, would this turn you off?

I have a slight lazy eye, in that, every time I focus directly at something and stare at it, my eye turns inward in order to compensate and focus, I have no control over it.

My main issue is with eye contact, because I am so paranoid that people can see it.

If a girl had a lazy eye, would this be a turn off? If she couldn't make direct eye contact for any prolonged period of time, would this be an issue.

PS any hurtful or rude comment will be immediately deleted.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't expect people to stare at my mug for a prolonged period of time anyways so by all means make yourself comfortable.

Your lazy eye isn't a big deal unless it's noticeable in pictures or something. Even then I'll just be like "lets get another shot!"

0|0
    0|0
    • With pictures I tend to just angle my head differently or take it from the side.

What Guys Said 2

• i don't mean to be rude or hurtful, but in pure honesty yes that would sorta startle me. I don't judge someone for things like that though, if they are a cool person I wouldn't mind hanging out with them and stuff

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah that wasn't the rude hurtful comments I was talking about, you're just being honest.

So if they had a bit of a lazy eye you wouldn't consider dating them?

• the fact that they have a lazy eye wouldn't be something that I'd consider. I'd take their personality into the picture by how well I can get along with them, what they are really like to be around, etc. Yeah, the lazy eye is a bit awkward but if they learned to overcome it, I'd find them really attractive.

• No, I don't think it would be a huge issue.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I have a lazy eye. I just wear glasses or contacts. No one ever said it was a turn off. Have you ever gone to the eye doctor for it?

0|1
    0|0
    • I have and they can't really do anything about it. I can wear glasses but glasses are a pain in the ass, and contacts just made my eye red all the time no matter how I switched it around.

• Show All
    • yeah I haven't had any guys tell me it was before, but when I become interested in a guy, its something I wonder about.

• Don't think on it. It will only make you seem insecure when you clearly aren't.