If a girl had a bit of a lazy eye, would this turn you off?

I have a slight lazy eye, in that, every time I focus directly at something and stare at it, my eye turns inward in order to compensate and focus, I have no control over it.

My main issue is with eye contact, because I am so paranoid that people can see it.

If a girl had a lazy eye, would this be a turn off? If she couldn't make direct eye contact for any prolonged period of time, would this be an issue.

PS any hurtful or rude comment will be immediately deleted.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't expect people to stare at my mug for a prolonged period of time anyways so by all means make yourself comfortable.

Your lazy eye isn't a big deal unless it's noticeable in pictures or something. Even then I'll just be like "lets get another shot!"

• With pictures I tend to just angle my head differently or take it from the side.

What Guys Said 2

• i don't mean to be rude or hurtful, but in pure honesty yes that would sorta startle me. I don't judge someone for things like that though, if they are a cool person I wouldn't mind hanging out with them and stuff

• Nah that wasn't the rude hurtful comments I was talking about, you're just being honest.

So if they had a bit of a lazy eye you wouldn't consider dating them?

• the fact that they have a lazy eye wouldn't be something that I'd consider. I'd take their personality into the picture by how well I can get along with them, what they are really like to be around, etc. Yeah, the lazy eye is a bit awkward but if they learned to overcome it, I'd find them really attractive.

• No, I don't think it would be a huge issue.

What Girls Said 1

• I have a lazy eye. I just wear glasses or contacts. No one ever said it was a turn off. Have you ever gone to the eye doctor for it?

• I have and they can't really do anything about it. I can wear glasses but glasses are a pain in the ass, and contacts just made my eye red all the time no matter how I switched it around.

• yeah I haven't had any guys tell me it was before, but when I become interested in a guy, its something I wonder about.

• Don't think on it. It will only make you seem insecure when you clearly aren't.