What do you think of Armani jeans?

Wondering what people think of Armani jeans, when I say Armani I am referring to Armani Jean, Emporio Armani and Armani collezioni. Personally I like them a lot but I have trouble finding pairs that aren't too plain.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love Armani. I really like how plain they are. It's the whole simple chic appeal.

What Girls Said 7

• eww. can you say try-hard?

• Whats wrong with them?, I see no reason why people hate on people who get nice things

• to me I think guys in armani jeans are trying to say "hey look at me girls, I can afford nice jeans so that means I'm rich and a stud and you should go out with me" when that's just gross and unattractive. it's the same as guys with sports cars and bling. so annoying.

• meh.

• I like them a lot, but I find that people should only by them when they can afford them.

• lol, thanks for BA.

• haha I like how the ONLY person to agree with the QA got BA. not that she's wrong because it's her opinion but biased much?

• lol, I noticed it too, but at least I was diplomatic saying that a person should by them when they can afford it. =)

• i agree, they're too plain

• I feel sort of the same way. I think it's because they are a bit more conservative with their designs.

• thanks for best answer! for sure :) hope you find a pair of jeans you like though

• Personally, I don't like them. They look too bro-ish, and I'm not a fan of bros.

• not a fan. too metrosexual.

• doesn't matter who makes it as long as it fits well

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know why you'd spend a ton on Armani jeans. If I were going to spend a ton on jeans, I'd go ahead and get some japanese repro's.

emporio armani has nothing to do with armani by the way, they just pay money to use the name.

I like Armani, but I'd go to them for jeans about as fast as I'd go shopping for a Levi's suit.

• I prefer other brands. Armani sounds overpriced.

• most of them look way to metro for me wear. the more plainer ones are nice though and comfortable too

• banana republic jeansare my personal favourites though

• I never really understood fashion.. you pay ridiculous prices for the brand's name ffs... I'd rather wear regular clothes and buy other stuff :P

• Aren't Armanis a group of terrorists?

• lol I think your thinking of something that's not this.

• OK I'm dumb.

Something many already know.

Then again someone else told me Kardashians are not an alien race from Star Trek.

People mess with my mind.

• Too expensive.