What do girls think of the whole metrosexual look?

I never understood it. I personally hate it, because it is so unmanly.

• Like it
  • Hate it
  • Don't care

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like it because I feel a man is trying to be a little more feminine than the rough dirty boy I would like to see. I hate when guys get their brows done (fixing a unibrow is acceptable) or when they get manis&pedis, all they need to do is wear some nice cologne, deodorant, brush/floss teeth and shower daily - pretty much basic hygiene.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't mind it. It's nice when a guy has a sense of style and looks good, but I do think it's a bit much if they take it so far that they're out getting facials and mani/pedis.

• Well...I'm not going to complain if I come home and find this guy lying on my bed waiting for me

link

• I don't love it or hate it. I won't cross out a dude if he is or not. There's nothing wrong with a well groomed and well dressed guy, but some can take it too far when they know more about the Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2011 collections. That just should not be happening.

• Lol my mom dated a metro guy. His nails were always polished and his clothes were so neat. I don't have a problem with it but I can't really see myself dating someone like that.

• From a fashion point of view I quite like it because it can be very interesting (i'm not talking about guys in women's skinny jeans but guys who dress more effeminate in the fashion industry) but from a do I find it attractive point it would be a no. Honestly I don't understand why you care because no one if forcing you to dress and act that way let people dress however.

• not really into it myself

• not into it because he's too high maintenance

• Really not into that. I like the more effortless look.

• I don't really care but I also don't really like it

• i don't like it becauase it makes me think he's going to judge me too much on how I look

What Guys Said 2

• Saying 'do you like metrosexuals' is a bit like asking guys if they like 'cake faced sluts'. Girls like guys who are stylish up to the point that it seems too contrived, and then its 'too metrosexual'. Should you go too far? Well, not to impress women, to some extent you should dress how YOU like. But saying 'i don't like the metrosexual look' is no more useful then saying 'i don't like too much makeup'. Unless you specify what 'too much' means, its meaningless.

Some guys probably think wearing a shirt that has some sort of buttons as fasteners is metro. Other people think getting their nails buffed is just a thoughtful way not to scratch their partner.

• A metro guy is just as unnatractive as a slob who wears rags. They like someone in between who dresses stylishly and is clean cut but doesn't spend a lot of time getting ready. Shower, keep clean and wear some nice hear