Us guys don't really wear skirts that often so help us out here! That favorite miniskirt of yours - what is it like to wear? Do you get cold? Is it nice to feel the breeze! Are you constantly having to think about how you bend, crouch, kneel or get out of a car? Does it matter to you if there's a gust of wind and somebody gets a peek at your panties? Are you conscious of guys checking out your legs? Are your minis just for pairing with stockings or do you wear them with bare legs?
Most Helpful Girl
LOL. Funniest question this week, Anonymous.
* If you want to know, the easiest way to the truth is to wear a kilt and find out...
* The favorite mini skirt is nice -- snug, flexible and flattering.
* I'd get cold if I was silly and wore one in December... It's not flattering to wear minis in the cold weather because then you have goosebumps, which doesn't look so hot, lol.
* I think that when you're young and it's the first time you're playing around with identifying your style you try to work through things like sitting, walking around, etc. After a while you just get used to it and know what to do without too much thought. I think the one time I was self-conscious was when I hadn't realized the skirt had shrank a little in the wash -- quite the sight when I went to sit down. I got a lot of extra grins that day (because of the lacy burgundy slip peeping out from the bottom of the skirt when I sat down) and one really blushing co-worker who's been stopping my by office regularly since then. It's in a pile for the Salvation Army -- playing with fire I'm likely to get burned, you know?
* Um. You don't typically kneel or crouch in a mini -- you bend at the hip. ;-) If you DO bend at the knee, you keep your knees together, like Bambi on ice, LOL.
* Gusts of wind don't apply to mini skirts. Longer skirts or dresses, though...
* Guys will check a girl out no matter what she's wearing, so the mini doesn't really make that much of a difference as long as she looks good/attractive in whatever she happens to be wearing.
* In warm weather it's nice to go bare-legged, especially if you have nice long legs and take good care of your skin, etc. In cold weather it's important to wear the thicker stockings to protect your skin.
I think you got an answer to everything you asked, lol. If not, just ask.1
- Show AllShow Less