What facial hair would you prefer on a guy?

Just wondering because a lot if girls have said I would look good with some scruff. So for example, scruff, full beard, clean shave, mustache. Just some examples write whatever you like the best

0|0
13|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it all depends on the guy and what he can and can't pull off. Some guys can do the whole full beard thing and some look better clean shaven. I like beards and scruff, mustaches are reserved for Mexicans (which actually looks quite good on a lot of them.) But I like facial hair it is to damn sexy lol. My favorites are scruff and goatee (without mustache) though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Clean shaven is hot on some guys like: link Although it does make them appear younger.

I also like guys with a bit of stubble though like: link

0|0
    0|0
  • i like a little scruff, long enough that it's not prickly, and short enough that it still looks clean

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it between clean shave and scruff...

for the ''mustache'' I just have one thing to say - Ewww! :P

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha OK cool would never even think mustache just figured id add it in.

• I like clean shaven and scruff

Scruff a little more since it gives a guy that rough, edgy look - and it's pretty hott.

1|0
    0|0
  • clean shave, or a little bit of scuff, what eva you call it that be around your jaw think its called long sideburns.

0|0
    0|0
  • ohhh god, scruff/stubble. It looks so hot, gives a guy that super "manly yet not scrappy" look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean shaven is best for kissing while scruff is best for looking at.

0|0
    0|0
  • if your blond, scruffy is cute... if your a dark haired guy, soul patch :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Scruff, stubble are a total turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean shaven please.

1|0
    0|0
  • Scruff as in shadow but not a real beard.

Mustaches are always gross.

But certain guys look better clean-shaven.

I find stubble, when it's just starting to grow a tiny bit, quite sexy. But only if the guy is fairly young. Once he's past 40 he tends to look better clean.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok that's kind of what I was thinking of doing so thanks

• I love close trimmed beards, personally.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• mustache = pedo look

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a savage mustache.

0|0
    0|0