Guys, what do you think about a style like Ke$ha's?

I have this classy girl style! As I want to do something for a change, I've decided to switch it with a style like Ke$ha's!

You know messy hair

Ripped wider clothes

Boots

What do you think? Should I go for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely positively not.

What Guys Said 5

• I will be completely honest I'm not even the slightest bit attracted towards that kinda look. I like a girl to just look...normal? The whole messy look can look okay at times but if I'm taking my girl out to the movies I don't want to feel embarrassed cause she's got this whole freaky look to her like she thinks she's on the cover of Vogue. Simple is what I like. I love girls wearing pretty dresses but that's just me.

• Sometimes Kesha looks like a man

• No just no

• Horrible. But girls that copy her are even worse. Do you want to be one of them?

• I'm not one of them! Hell no! I didn't mean her attitude or behavior, just her style, messy hair and the boots!

• Disgusting. F***no you shouldn't.

What Girls Said 3

• sure

but don't follow after kesha

find someone else

because kesha just looks like a homeless dirty unbathed hooker lolsoz xoxxoOXOXOXxoXOooOX

• It IS possible to have a more casual style without looking like you sleep in a dumpster.

• If you want to. I personally don't like her style at all, it looks kinda trashy for me.