Do girls who show some cleavage seem easy and not to be taken seriously?

So I feel a little insecure now, I like to wear shirts that show just a bit of cleavage and that's all. I don't wear short shorts or skirts and don't have my bits hanging out but this girl at my school called me a whore today. I tried not to take her seriously because she hates me because we both have a crush on the same guy but it just made me think...Do girls who show some cleavage seem easy and not to be taken seriously?

Most Helpful Guy

• People are just jealous, same with guys who aren't insecure about taking their shirts off , other guys will be sticks in the mud and hate on him. Same goes for women with big breasts/or show cleavage. if its unavoidable then its unavoidable, if its a preference, then others will be jealous everywhere you go, So don't pay them any mind.

What Guys Said 4

• oh come on!

dont let that girl take you down. wear what you want to wear and be who you are that's important. and no, showing some cleavage isn't a bad thing, but don't show too much! lol.

• depends on how much cleavage, if it's only a little showing you don't look like a whore. Sounds like she said it because you like the same guy. Don't get sucked into her negativity. She sounds like a bitch and is pretty immature for calling people names. Don't waste your time feeding off her bitchiness. If you both get all into it with each other and the guy is a good person he won't chose either of you.

• Depends, if they act like whores as well nobody takes them seriously, if they are nice on the other hand it's nothing bad at all.

• Don't worry about it! Seriously, she's worried if she's getting this upset. Brush it off and get your man. good luck :)

What Girls Said 1

• No, not at all. She only said it to make you feel like one and make yourself insecure about it. If you show a little skin, it just shows that you are a confident girl. Don't let her effect how you feel about yourself. Girls say a lot of stupid things to just frail each others' feathers.